50. "This Feels Like A Dream"

The sun's cool rays filtered through the windows. A sudden gust of wind rattled the window, causing Katsumi to look sideways. Her eyes roamed around the pane of the window before falling over a pair of birds in the air.

One of the birds, much smaller than the other, desperately fluttered its wings to suspend in the air while the other flew around effortlessly. It seemed as though the larger bird was teaching the smaller one to fly.

The sight was unmistakably familiar.

Katsumi smiled to herself as she continued to gaze at the little birds' efforts. After a while, the pair disappeared somewhere Katsumi's eyes couldn't reach.

"To earth, Katsumi dear."

Katsumi turned to see Midnight looming over her desk.

"Only fifteen minutes left."

"AH! Crap!" She hurriedly flipped her answer sheet and began writing.

It was the day of the last written exams at UA. Katsumi barely had any time left when she finished writing. Most of her classmates had already left the room, so gave Midnight her answer sheet and went out to find others.

"Hey!"

She was in the hallway when she heard Kaminari shout. Her head turned toward the sound and she immediately smiled. The whole of Bakusuqad, the whole of her friends. People with whom she had shared the past nine months, had become such an integrated and important part of her life.

At the beginning of the year, all she had was Keigo. Slowly, she found not only a group of friends but companions that would stay together for the rest of her life. And on top of that, she found herself the love of her life.

Never once in her life did she stop to think about that. Her life was limited to herself and only her brother. But upon coming to UA, she learned a great deal and had a bunch of fun and traumatizing experiences. But she was never alone.

These people were there every step of the way. Till the very end.

As she approached them, she was stopped by Midordiya, Todoroki, and many of her classmates.

Everyone collectively wished her, "Happy Birthday!"

Katsumi smiled widely and thanked everyone. She was wrong. She did not have five best friends. She had about twenty. Minus Mineta, of course.

"Sorry Takami-san, we couldn't wish you in the morning because of the exam." Midoriya rubbed the back of his head and laughed airily.

"Oh, it's totally fine."

"Hey! Pigtails! You coming?"

She heard Bakugo shout, so she quickly thanked each of her classmates and made her way to her boyfriend.

"They were all wishing me. You could've waited a little longer."

Bakugo put his arm around her shoulder and walked with the rest of the group.

"Well, why would I wait for that stupid nerd to finish talking to my girlfriend?!"

"So, how was everyone's exam?"

"Oh man, I thought for sure I was gonna pass out," Kaminari said, his voice tone almost whiny. "But at least I'm not failing!"

"Agree," Kirishima said, Mina, and Sero nodded along. "And we have you to thank you. If you both hadn't taught us last night, we could've totally flunked. You guys so extremely manly," A tear fell from his eyes as he balled his fist, "helping us, sacrificing your sleep."

"Yeah, well we didn't want to be second-years without you guys being there," Katsumi grinned.

"I would've totally accepted that," Bakugo said, rolling his eyes."