Epilogue

"Fuck it! I don't wanna do this, Shitty Hair."

Kirishima patted Bakugo's back and chuckled softly. He knew this would happen, so he insisted on tagging along even after Bakugo made clear he didn't want him.

"You'll be okay. You're the number two hero! Don't be afraid of the ex-number two hero, Bakubro."

"I know, I know! Ugh okay."

Bakugo exhaled and walked ahead, inside Hawks-- Keigo Takami's house.

A woman, almost the same as his age walked up to Bakugo and bowed slightly. Her name was Kiyoko, she was one of the housekeepers.

"Hello, Mr. Bakugo, Mr. Kirishima, are you not with Miss Takami?"

"No. Just me." Bakugo shoved his hands in the pocket of his pants, "where is the bird man?"

"You're here to see Mr. Takami? Alone?"

"Yeah, is there a problem?!"

Kiyoko's eyes widened and her mouth fell open in shock. She furiously shook her head.

"I apologize. Please, this way." She turned and speed-walked, muttering something intelligible.

"I'll just wait here. Good luck." Kirishima grinned and gave Bakugo a thumbs up.

Bakugo nodded and followed the woman further inside the mansion.

She led him upstairs to one of the terrace gardens on the third floor. She knocked on the door and open it slightly.

"Go ahead. I'll bring tea-"

"No need. Give us time and don't disturb."

Kiyoko looked at him as if he was a ghost but then nodded and backed away.

I hope it doesn't end in a blood bath. Again.

Bakugo shook his tensed shoulder and pushed the glass door wide open. His eyes immediately fell on Hawks humming and watering his plants.

Hawks turned around at the sound and scowled. "Oh good you. Where's Cho?"

"She's not here. I'm alone."

Hawks jumped and faced him. "Did you two break up?"

"No!" Bakugo sneered and slumped on the couch nearby. "Why would you even say that!"

Keigo sighed and sat on the rocking chair opposite the couch.

"Worth a shot," he raised his shoulder. "Then why are you- WAIT!" Keigo suddenly shot up, "Are you here because of what I think it is?"

"I don't know what's goes in that chicken brain."

"No, no, no, NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

"I haven't even said anything!"

"You want to propose to her, don't you?"

"Well, yes-"

"NO!"

"WHY!?"

"Because you're a brat! I cannot submit my sister to you-"

"Oh for fucks sake. Katsumi and I have been together for almost ten years. Don't give me that bullshit that I won't keep her happy."

"That's not the issue."

"THEN WHAT!?"

"I don't want you to take her away from me."

"You Takami siblings are weird as hell. I won't take her away, you idiot. She probably loves you more than she loves me."

Keigo giggled, "That I know."