"i wi-" sillie started.

"we will," derek corrected. 

≡≡≡

"any updates?" sillie asked, chilling out on the couch while she ate a burrito. 

"uh..." scott thought about it, sharing a look with stiles. "there's something called dread doctors here and we have to read a book took trigger memories we don't remember."

"dread doctors?" sillie questioned..

"the guys in the masks malia was talking about," stiles added. "and theo's helping us read the book."

"theo?" sillie furrowed her eyebrows. "huh."

scott sighed. "don't tell me you think he's suspicious too."

"i never said that," sillie told him. "i didn't say anything, actually. i just said 'huh'. and i just think maybe you shouldn't trust him so easily. question him a bit. you never know, y'know? just, be careful with him. that's all i have to say."

scott cleared his throat. "alright, we gotta go in a minute, everyone's gonna get here soon. but how's everything for you? how's it going down there?"

"it's... going. it's alright. we miss you," sillie told them.

stiles cracked a smile. "we miss you guys too."

"we're here!" malia called. "i got her."

"we gotta go, sils. i love you," stiles waved.

"we love you," scott corrected.

"i love you too guys. be careful, ok?"

"we will."

they hung up the call.

sillie sighed, cracking her knuckles anxiously. she looked around before derek came up and sat next to her. 

"how're you feeling?"

she shrugged. "fine. why?"

he gave her a look. "i'm a werewolf too, baby, i can smell. i know you're not fine."

"i-..." she exhaled. "stop smelling me," she muttered.

"babe," he urged. "what is it? what're you worried about? how can i help?"

"i'm scared, alright? jesus christ," she admitted. "stop fucking interrogating me."

"i'm not interrogating, i'm just, i'm trying to help and get you to talk to me."

sillie took a deep breath, fighting off a panic attack. "fuck, derek, i'm scared, ok? there's two people trying to kill either me or my baby, maybe both, and i'm scared. i'm scared we're gonna lose the baby. i'm scared that all of this is gonna be for nothing. i'm scared that i'm gonna wake up and the baby's gone. or go to the bathroom. or walk. or sit. they literally broke in twice, attacked me on a walk, attacked us in our own home, and attacked me in the hospital. what if they do it again? and what if the next time you guys can't save me? what if we can't save the baby? what if they stab me with that fucking needle thing and we have no idea what to do? what if oscar and leo can't help? what if-"

derek pulled her into his arms, kissing her to calm her down. he pulled away and hugged her, rubbing her back. "i can't say that it's not gonna happen again. but i can say that we will save you and the baby. we'll figure it out. we always do. i'm always gonna protect you. i'll protect you with my life, you know that. and isaac's gonna protect you too. and we'll protect him. and we'll all keep each other safe. we're not gonna lose the baby, ok?"