39. The game is still on

"Ahh..daya" Shreya sounded amused as Daya pulled her into Shivya's room. She was afraid, mayhap the thought that came across her sense was genuinely right, even though, she prayed the stars to turn it into illusion rather than any anxious righteousness.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Tum samjhti kya ho apne ap ko, kahi ki Rajkumari ho ya fir koi husn pari ho jitna itna ghamand hai tumhe"

"Kya bol rahe ho ap?" Tears welled uncontrollably in her eyes when she refrigerated her hands over his angrier face.

He snatched his hands off at sheer contact of her, his eyes the colour of blue rime, surveyed her awfully with wry anger. "Suna maine tumne vaha shivya ko kya kaha tha" Seeing the shock perplexed line shaping her forehead, he added ahead, adding her horror more often.

"Maine aj tak use chhua nhi, right? To fir thik haii aj me tumhare samne use touch karunga, Will fuck her passionately and you have to attend us, keep it in that sassy mind."

"Apka dimag to kharab nhi hai na, ap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho? Have you forget you love me? I'm your soul, happiness, oxygen of your breathing, energy of your body daya. It was no one who said but you, remember?" She felt all dead, she had gone numb, tears were falling from her face at a constant pace. It was pricking her heart, just only imagining this dreadful aspect, what will happen when he...No..no This have to be undone, she shouldn't reimbursed any kind of heeds to this piercing perspective. Even thought of its churned her stomach.

For a moment, she witnessed a transient glint of admiration in those icy blue eyes, before something akin to sarcasm took residence. "Oh my my!" He taunted. "After all that happening, you still think I've passion for you ha..ha..matlab tumne to bevkoofi me gadhe ko bhi pichhe chhod diya. I haven't millions of precious time, worthless to squander on ridiculous dame as such."

Daya turned his iris next to Shivya. Shivya was looking baffled guessing what reeling on his mind. It brought him up to a fraction of awkward emotions, provoking him to again watch over his words and with hesitation, he asked. "Shiv iske rahte tumhe koi problem to nhi haii?"

Shivya passed her sexy smile to him before getting flung in his arms. "No, I'm absolutely fine with this."

"Daya no..no please stop, Daya no, look, ap jo bologe mai vo karne ke taiyar hu" Her face reddened with humiliation as tears trickled from beneath her lashes to rest on the arc of her cheeks.

"Plea unaccepted," Daya muttered smiling.

Her fists tightened, her eyes spitting daggers, as she fixed him with an enduring gleam of outrage. "Curse you, Dayanand Shetty" Shivering with unbridled rage, she amplified. "This is enough, alright, jo karna hai karo but mai yha ek second bhi nhi rukungi"

He crossed to her, grinning triumphantly as though he had bested her once again, her brows furrowed, unsure as to how he had conquered this round, until his fist rested on her fluffy bristle, unravelling his fingers to near their extent. "Tch..tch..tumhara dil itna kamjor hai"

Her eyes joined over his icy orbs, begging him to quell this torment untless, Shivya's mocked voice triggered her boiling blood. "Of course hubby, dekho na hume kiss karte huye dekhkar hi rone lagi, hum age kuchh karenge to jaan nhi chali jayegi iski."

"Are are ruki kyu ho, jao na, jao or ek kone baithke rolo ji bharke tumhe uske alawa kuch ata bhi hai."

Daya left her, quick jerk and she almost stumbled on the fell but his hand gripped her waist, grinning victoriously. She blazed hard glare, and ratified her strength. "Mai kamjor nhi hu, nhi hu mai"