1. Surrogate

The bright rays falling into the barricades of gardens and trees hid no beauty of mother nature. The cool breeze blew and the sweet chirpings of birds were accomplishing its existence. The atmosphere was crammed with the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers—One of the beauties of spring. He loved the aroma and the warm weather it brought. His glance directed towards the sky and a smile appeared on his lips as like any other day, few recollections of someone special caught his attention. He sipped coffee and put it on the table hearing a voice. Unpleasant. A women in her mid-sixty came blabbering something gibberish. He sighed disappointedly. He knew what she would start again.

Of course, Daya adored his grandmother and has always obeyed whatever she had come with. Although he was fed with despicable old thinkings and demands. 

Her tears are his weakness he can't see her in pain or sad...But he wanted to get rid of her narrow-minded thinking at all...

She was a sentimental inscriptions of ignorant conservative who knew nothing of the true meaning of humanity.

Grandma, who above all else, was
masters at postulating theories to account for the things they didn't understand, in a futile attempt to hide their fear of the unknown.

The wedge of rock bore a name that would eventually, over the merciless flow of time, be forgotten. Why, then, did mortals still insist on carving identities onto tombstones? He did not understand such superfluous human customs. The dead were precisely that - dead. And their souls did not always pass into heaven with the same ease that humans liked to make themselves believe. He knew it. After all, he was the governor of the dead, whose job it was to ensure that every soul was accounted for and ushered to its correct destination.

He could see the soul of the deceased man for whom an entire throng of people had gathered to pay their respects. It shone with a weak essence, but that particle of light was enough to dictate the soul's fate.

Dadi: Daya, ab bas bohot hua..I can't bear her...tum dono ki shadi ko 8 sal hogye h lekin abhi take Maine mere par pote ya potiyon ka mu nhi dekha hai...mere marne see pahle to meri ye khwaish puri karoge na...

Daya: dadi please..ap kya bol rhi h...are abhi to apko mere pote potiyo ka muh bhi dekhna h...

Dadi sternly: Daya..I'm serious...tum dono mujhe khushkabri kab suna rahe ho...

Daya coldly: dadi you know na hum try to kar rahe h...

Dadi: 8 sal se..this is not a joke daya...agar vo ladki maa nhi ban sakti to kisi or kisi or se shadi karo but mujhe tumhara bacha chahiye...

Daya tiredly: dadi...please you know I can't leave her she is my wife, my love...or sirf isilye ki vo maa nhi ban sakti I can't leave her...

Dadi: or m tumhari kuchh nhi lagti...

Daya: dadi..it's not like that..but was cut...

Dadi: no...sare medicals checkup kara ke haar gye hum..ab ya to tum use chhodo or nahi to jaldi se baap bano...

Daya: dadi...This is not a joke

Dadi: ok fine then...hire an attorney, create a binding agreement, means baby will be yours, your sperms and her egg just someone carries your baby..because I really don't think she has enough capacity to carry your child...

(Dadi is very bold btw 🤭)

Voice shocked: whaat...

Both turned back as they heard some noises...Daya saw some glasses pieces scattered on the floor...uff now again new drama..he thought...he is just pissed off between the two or he is the main master of the game..well god knows...