36. Apprehension

Shreya chuckled. "Really? You can't back off, remember"

"Never," He said again, and captured her lips under a warm kiss, moving his lips slowly on her, Shreya smiled lightly, wrapping her legs around his waistband. He accomplish what he said, granting her so much pleasure and tenderness that recalling pain wasn't almost things to occur.

"Ye cheating hai daya, Hmm..that's the reason you said water never hurt me, Hun, you fucking cheater."

"I just kissed you baby and nothing else" He shrugged.

"Bastard" She murmured against his neck. He flashed his pearly teeth but said nothing, perhaps taking it as honour or something, so she added quickly. "Huh! You deserve this name, don't you?"

"I'm that way too innocent darling" He chuckled sexily, though eyes sparkling innocently.

Woah! What a mixture of innocence and seduction, he is pretty good at playing tricks.

After washing her body, he tugged fresh clothes around her body as he unfastened the shower tap, smooching her face and led her to the bedroom picking her up to his arms.

Daya made her lie on bed wielding utmost care after changing the sheet and stood there staring at her beauty, not to forget, her bruises pale skin and hung his head, incapable of holding Shreya's warm, glimmering gaze without feeling a sharp twinge of guilt. He knew not how to apologise to her, things were hadn't been right there, and so the words slipped readily, almost insensitively off his tongue. "I'm terribly sorry. I.."

"I should nod off, excuse me." She wishpered looking down, pausing his plea of apologies.

He insisted, founding her preventing his apologies, his voice, firm and reassuring. "No, you can't. First, finish dinner"

"I'm not starving" She fluttered her sealed eyes which felt like sprawling flames, she wondered why are they scorching much.

Nonetheless, he hadn't been flunked to notice sudden changes in her behaviour as her hands gradually rested on her temple. She pressurised a good amount of endurance to alleviate her pain down. He neared her and held her hands. Shreya glanced at him, tiredness heavied in her eyes.

"Headache?"

Look like how he cares for her.

Again new drama!!

She wiggled her head before jerking him far off from her. His presence was strangling, choking the cells within her heart.

"No I'm fine" Shreya had tremendous skills in lying, smoothness and freshness overlead that it getting hard often to presume the reality.

Daya sprang from the chair and come up with food hoping, she'd be happy and scream as naive but it didn't happen what he precisely surmise was certainly more than enough to let him understand her outrage and darkness. "Angel, natak nhi"

Again, she attempted to force some words past her throat, "naa-ahh!" she breathed in a large breath and winced against a sudden, sharpening pain down her abdomen, that prompt her again of that awful moment.

"Uhuum..Sachme" Shreya managed to utter weakly as he again insisted on her, nearing the feathers of her hazel charcoal orbs, duplicating her words.

"Tum kha rhi ho ya mai" Ceasing his assertion in vague, he shifted closer to her and bent down, fondling her cheeks gently. Shreya snapped open her orbs and seized a glimpse of smirking Daya.

Thereupon that indistinguishable smile embellished on her face likewise of Daya. "I know, you won't do any evil " She speculated.

"Hun, what makes you say so?" He inquired tentatively, drawing her gentle, smiling eyes.