35. Blotch you alloted

Warning: This chapter contains triggering (mostly sexual abuse scenes) contents, so those who are not comfortable better stick away...

Well, I have tried a lot to make it soft rather than skittish or choppy, but extremely sorry if anyone would be hurt, cause it is exceptionally impossible to give them something soft lookouts. So if you'd be, stop there, right not.

Anyway, enough of warning here, um..mat hi padho😶

Soory again....

...............................

Daya was furiously marching to his room joining with Shreya. His body language was cold and rigid, every muscle in his body flexed tight, fingers curled in a tight fist, jaws firmly pressed against each other, eyes layered with coldness but molten from inside.

He was all quiet and silent, but his every inch of skin screamed out the fury in which he was burning right now.

Getting in the room, he slammed the door closed with more force than necessary, his mind-controlled by his fury. Daya clapped his hands, looking at her from head to toe making her feel pathetic. "Waah, mai to sapne me bhi nhi soch sakta tha tum aise niklogi, I thought you had your very first and last sex with me but you proved me wrong gurlll! You real whore"

"This is what you despicable people do! Kissing and roaming like shameless sluts! Disgusting " He snapped at the naive surrogate with a venom-filled voice, and it pricked Shreya, as hot tears threatened her eyes, as much as she wanted to not let the damn tears fall off her cheeks, the tears betrayed her.

"Mind your language, Mr Shetty, I'm not slut." Shreya got serious suddenly, soft features turning into raged ones. Obviously, he hadn't hell of any right to accuse or mention like that. Needless to say, she was so hurt.

"You mind your character bitch" He groaned pushing her deep into the wall, while the harsh words stabbed her.

It wasn't giving her her good vibe of his presence, so enormous of outrage, bitterness hovering his physique that did leave no chance to scare the poor angelicsoul, the dreadful encounter of their after what happened some time ago. And to add to her misery those harsh words...

"Appse bat karna hi bekar hai, koi bat na samjhne ki to kasam kha rakhi haii." Her throat heavied as she spoke the words bitterly.

"Kyunki jo dekha uske bad to kuchh bhi dekhni ki jarurat hi nhi" He enunciate the same words that he was making her feel through days and nights, hurting the little self-esteem she had.

"Apki soch bhi ghatiya hai or ankhe bhi" She growled.

The Blue eyes of the Billionaire immediately altered the dark reddish shade at the manner she dared to heighten voice against him, almost challenging his superiority. "You're so gonna regret it. Regret to play with fire. Regret to dig your own grave little fuckin' girl."

Daya just kicked the table roughly, with all his force, making it hit the floor, while all the goblet and metal things fell down one by one.

Seeing this, she smirked snickering loudly as she earshot his remarks. "Ohh really? You think you can do anything of your wish. No, Mr sassy billionaire, you can't."

"Is it so?, SEE, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE BEING influential to me and I can't ever harm you. Then I can prove things wrong for you." Daya looks at her via a crooked smile that sent an alarm in her.

"Ahhhh!" A sharp cry releases her breath, as he pressurised his hard bone on her soft sensitive kernel, almost shoving himself in between her thighs, with his teeth huddling against the baseline of her neck, inflicting her body to rip off a little amount of intoxicating dark reddish liquid from her smooth frame.