33. Real or mythical ?

The tiredness and unexpected incidents of last day along with gestation had really melodramatic affect on shreya and hence when she had closed her dizzy eyes at sharp 2pm, resting comfortably on the mattress she had gone to good deep slumber.

Next morning, she woke up early .She stretched herself on the soft comfortable bed, yawning, breaking away from her slumber.

In thoroughly delicious blundered appearance she squatting on mattress as the shining rays of sun glimpsed in through the open window, falling upon her, adorning her glamorous skin.

Blood rushed to her cheeks as remember last night's doing but it got faded away immediately as she remembered past things, so cruel and heart wrenching experience.

There was never love in between them so far!!

Everything is game for him!!

He does not understand my pain. In fact he takes pleasure in it. Bloody Bastard!!

The cursing session was going on and on.

She sighed getting up and she walked inside the restroom. After taking bath in the spacious bathroom, she was feeling light and fresh.

Daya came there, making no noise. He was standing, leaning against the wall, his muscular upper body in display deliciously as top three buttons were undone and he was wearing nothing underneath his transparent black shirt while his arms crossed over his chest, hair falling on his forehead and his intense eyes staring at the pretty lady, clad in nothing but a meager towel.

A wicked smirk crossed his agile lips, as he looked at her lost self, oblivious to him, as she moved her right hand upward, to remove the towel, towards the towel knot in a painful slow manner.

He waited with baited breath to her to remove those barriers so that his eyes could have a pleasing feast again.

Ohh man!! How much he do admire to take glimpse of gorgeous milky skin.

But to his frustration, she bent down immediately to apply lotion and a suppressed grown escaped his lips.

Stealthily he stepped ahead and in one long stride, he directed his hand to wrap around her petite waist, creeping up her towel-clad stomach...steadying her.

He felt her jolting up in sudden shock, as his warm hands got wrapped around her body. Quickly, spurring her around he pulled her towards him, as he leaned on the cold wall, pressing her soft body against his, part to part, caging her in his arms. "Morning bebe"

Shreya stared at him for a second.

"You" She finally blurted out, as her forgotten anger came back in gushes as she TRIED to glare at him.

Tried to? because his intense gaze, that lingering smirk and his shamelessly wrapped hands were taking advantage of her. Uh-no-no-no!! They were playing with her emotions, hormones, pushing her to edge. But she didn't let her angry glance to took over off her face.

His cold face and those furious eyes of hers.

"Kyu nhi aa sakta kya?" He raised his eyebrow, as his soft kittenish angel sounded like a tigress.

"Well, I hadn't think you would be come here." She breathed out, with a frown adorning her beautiful face.

"I do love to surprise you little butterfly." His voice came out in sensual whisper, as his gaze was fixed on her mad orbs.

"Hm, and you never failed in this." She spoke sarcastically, he snickered. "Anyway, would like to elaborate why Mr. Billionaire stalked in a whore's room?"