19. Husband-Wife and "Mistress"

Within a blink of an eye, Shreya strode alone in the car. The next second Daya climbed in. Daya observed his facial expression. There was a tinge of irritation...

Daya: kya hua abhi muh kyu fulayi ho?

Shreya: mera man nhi bhara...

Daya confusingly: what..man nhi bhara ka kya matlab?

Shreya: Yehi ki mujhe un logo or marna chahiye tha...

Daya calmly: hn ...jaan le lena chahiye tha or fir tum jail mai jati or mujhe shanti milti...

Shreya: haww! Kaise bf hai ap...

Daya sarcastically: kitne bar kahu ki mai bas tumhara boss hu or kuchh nhi...

Shreya: huhh...ap jaise se to kuch bolna hi nhi chahiye...

Daya: apna chatter box band karne ka kitna lengi ap.?

Shreya: jyada nhi bas 1 raat apkr sath, apke bedroom me...

Daya rolled his eyes eliciting a giggle from her and he started the car moving to his home. Silence took over...daya was silently driving and she was staring at him with affection. There were lots of things she wanted to confess with him but he's so dumb, he never glanced at her. Just IGNORE her Shreya thought...

Her mind bored and so to break the silence Shreya thought of switching on the stereo... & coincidentally Daya too had thought the exact.. & both their hands crashed..! He promptly removes his hand...

Shreya dramatically: hayye so romantic!

Daya glared at her and shook his head as he sighed. Shreya turned on the radio...

Usne Mujhe Chhua Bhi Nahi
Aisa Waisa Kuchh Hua Bhi Nahi
Nazar Thi Paini Hui Bechaini
Aankhon Aankhon Mein Shaitani Ho Gayi

Saiyaan Ne Dekha Aise
Main Pani Pani Ho Gayi

Daya stared at the stereo in shoock!

Daya: Shit...shit...shit...

He hadn't expected this song.. that too listening to it in presence of Shreya intensified the awkwardness and made trouble for him....

Shreya huskily: ab to mai sach mai pani pani hogyi...

Daya glared at her and he quickly changed the song...

Arre ek hai anaar yahan kitne bimar yahan

Yeh dil main kis kisko dun

Har ek ladki mujhpe hai marti

Main sabke dil mein rahun ... kyun ki

Meri pant bhi sexy

Meri shirt bhi sexy

Mere baal bhi sexy

Meri chaal bhi sexy