28. Misconception

(Actually, I think adding the romance part is a bad idea, I should directly head into the real part of the story.

WAISE BHI PYAR VYAR SAB MOH MAYA HAI!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Mature Content Ahead)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 months later...

After taking a long hot shower, she strode outside in her cabin wrapping a towel around her skin. Lazily, her gaze shifted in the large mirror of her room, to her strange something was unusual and weird on it, but what? She shook her head with a little smile, thinking it would be her sheer illusion only.

Her series of thoughts halted at some instant point when Daya's hand shiftlessly drew a zig-zag pattern on the bare part of her back. She smiled a bit as he softly presses his lips against her neck, nuzzling the fresh fragrance of soap along with her intoxicating aroma. Her blonde straightened hair flew errand when he blew air on her body, goosebumps appearing on her arms.

Daya mumbled: shreee..

Shreya: Hmm

Daya: kya soch rahi ho? Everything alright?

Shreya chuckled: everything is under control Sirr.

He whined listening "sir" from her mouth. No doubt how much he love to listen to his name from her pink tempting lips but the formal words she usually used to tease him, always make him exasperate. Biting the flesh of her neck, leaving a light mark, he nudged her onto the soft comfortable bed, and later the man hovered on her body. Shreya groaned, in an extremely unladylike manner, gazing at him angrily as he undid her towel and tossed it carelessly on the floor leaving her exposed against his hard torso.

Shreya: Daya...

Daya murmured: Shreya..

Shreya: argh..leave me..

Daya smirked: and why so?

Shreya in a sarcastic tone: Because I have taken shower and I don't think you even thought of bath. So, I don't want to be dirty you know.

Daya: Am I stinking?

Shreya teasingly giggled: yes..

Daya murmured: tumhe to mai..

He lowered his mouth to nuzzle behind her ear. His breath was hot on her skin, his lips warm and sensual. She screamed nearly at sudden attack as his hands traveled down and down until circling her clit.

She let out a heavy breath slowly, willing herself to stay in control, but that was just next to impossible as the overwhelming feeling shot her like a zap and his hot raged breath fanned in her neck, she arched her back pleasure as he trailed his hot kisses against her neck.

Shreya: Daya leave me, dadi was calling me.

He rolled his hips forward, sending his cock sliding against her stomach making her gasp.

Daya smirked: well, you should think before teasing me, now it's punishment time little angel.

She blinked, amazed by his voice, she know what his punishments mean: Pleasure, pleasure only. But no! no! Dadi would be waiting for her, they planned to go outside for shopping today and if she is engrossed in him like this then Shopping? No never. Her mind struggled to take the power and control over her damn fuckin emotions and hormones but her heart was a bit dominant this time. She moaned out his name, feeling his lips on her hardened nipple, she sighed as her mind made the descision to give up as
overwhelming desire was so much, tension building up inside their warm body.