25. Regret

Previous 2chs ke response dekh ke mera khoon already boil ho raha h...or ye chapter padhke apka blood boil hone wale hai...Tit for Tat babee!! *me smirking*

Warning: Don't read it...It's tragic one.

.

.

.

.

.

Blood, so much blood, all he could remember was blood around him. His heart thudded wildly in his chest as the clutches of terror sunk deeper around it. He felt as though someone had stabbed him with a hot burning knife in his chest and was slowly turning it in, his breaths came in short pants as agony became his new reality, so much agony, it felt as though the organ in his chest was made up of pain like he was made of nothing but torment.

His stomach crunched as all the fear and pain had him crumpling on the ground, his knees too weak to carry him, he just kneels on the ground lifelessly, no emotions in his eyes, everything one black in his eyelids, The thought of losing his little angel had clutched his heart jarring in his chest. Pumping organ thudding crazily as terror coursed to his soul, as he felt his fingers shaking and lips trembling as the bolt of regret flicked his brain.

Breathing came in short pants as sweat beaded, as her charming, smiling face came up, teasing and annoying him, leaving a broad smile on his face.

His head moved around the operation theatre, touching the circular glass, his eyelids plastered in her face. He rolled his eyes to see her angel properly as the beautiful body surrounded by medical groups consisting of nearly 4 doctors. The cheerful smile lips were now straight, pale, and dried. Shiny glistening eyes closing in delightful slumber, beautiful and intoxicated as always. He shifted his iris from her gorgeous face up to her belly and all he could see was blood, dark red blood along with tiny glass particles stabbing in her flat stomach. Tears were rolling down his cheeks dropping wet his full-blooded shirt.

Her screams and moans reverberated through his mind as he shut his eyelids forcefully. Guilt weighed heavy on his chest as the images after images played in his mind analogous to film series.

FLASHBACK STARTS !!!

As he entered inside her room, His heart clenched with agony, hearing the sobs of his love. White blind pain was sizzling and spasming in his chest as his eyes fell on her, her face lacking all the emotions, dried tear marks marred her face, his hand takes the support of a wall to prevent himself, from kneeling. Brushing off his tears forthwith and plastered fake serious stern furious look.

Daya: Shreya...

Shreya rotate her head in his direction as his voice fell in her eardrum. Her heart ached as her eyes met with Daya. Daya rolled his eyes in another direction as she begged him with eyes to stop this and take her into his solace. As if asking, what had she done to deserve this insult, this heart-smashing pain? Why?

Knowing, he would never answer her questions, She preferred to raise her voice, for her respect, for her identity.

Shreya: Daya sir...

Daya: bolo...

She rolled her eyes back as anger jolt down in her spine. His rude behavior is breaking her, Stabbing her soft heart in millions of pieces.

Shreya: kya karne aye h ap yha?

Daya: Yha ane ke liye mujhe kisi ke permission ki need nhi h, na hi kisi or ki or na hi kisi whore ki...

Shreya shouted as she looked up at him

Shreya: Dayaa...

Daya smirked: kitni bar khu ki mere samne chillaya mat karo warna tumhara vo hal karunga ki tum sapna bhi nhi shoch sakti...