30. I want you

Daya came out of the washroom after a quick shower. His eyes lingered on the sleeping beauty who had been napping till now. Although she never sleep at this time he could sense how much the previous night's incident had been so severe for her. But, what could he do? It was very hard to restrain himself at that certain time.

Jerking his thoughts off, he went near the closet to put up with his clothes and left the room hastily after tugging them on his body.

Having dinner which he didn't perpetrate appropriately, he come back into the room. He shrugged finding no one there. She might have been in the bathroom, he guessed hearing the splash of water.

He hissed, staring at her, exasperatedly as she emerged out wearing a thick robe over her body, her face was pale, surrounded with dark spots ignited and her black sprinkled eyes turned red and inflated. He felt the cracking of his heart into two halves noticing tears strain over her ecstatic face.

She sense warm liquid tracing down her cheeks as their eyes met. Shreya could grasp the discomfort and easiness that he had gone through seeing her like this. Steeping closer to her, he curled his fingers on her cheeks to soothe and reassure her but that turned out to be his mistake only.

Daya: Shree. You have a temperature.

She nodded softy: Hm...I'm fine. No need to worry. Let me go now. She answered coldly though her body was burning with fever or simply pain. This gave born to his hidden resentment only.

Daya: To whom you are trying to convince? Don't I have any sense to detect you are fine or not? Why are you so stubborn shree?

Shreya shouted: Then what the hell you want from me, Mr. CEO? What should I do? Enlighten me please Mr. Billionaire.

Daya: Damn Shreya, be easy.

Shreya open her mouth to reply to him but he glared at her with his hazardous eyes and picked up in bridal style and dropped her on a sluggish mattress softly.

Daya: leti raho shanti se. Medicine liya tumne.

Shreya greeted her teeth angrily: Apse matlab.

Daya: Medicine li ya nhii?

Daya asked, a bit furiously this time.

Shreya turned her face on another side: Haan le li.

Daya: sach bol rahi ho?

Shreya: nhi jhooth bol rahi hu kal ki tarah. Jab apko pta hai ki mai jhooth bolungi to ap puch kyu rahe hai.

Daya sighed: matlab ki medicine nhii li... hai na?

Tears drew out from her eyes.

Shreya: Meri chinta mat kariye ap. Mar nhi jaungi..

Daya: or mai marne bhi nhi dunga. You belong to me only. I own you. No one has right to touch you not even death.

Shreya tearfully: Ohh really? I thought after yesterday's incident you would be rolling me out of your life. Don't you?

Daya: Do you really think so?

Shreya: I don't know, just leave me alone. I don't want to talk. Leave me like you did yesterday. She uttered curtly as she sobbed.