6. Teasing

1 weak after: 

Shreya was thinking about him and his family member though daya is a very rude arrogant and flirty type of person his family members are kinda sweet as compared to him...they care for each other ...She wondered why she didn't meet them earlier...but shivya..uff such an irritating and rude girl just like his hubby...

She was in her thoughts when she remembered daya have given her a file which have to be submitted to him early in the morning...shit...She get up immediately and went to his room after taking bath...She pushed the door wishing shivya absence or else she will again bark at her but when she moved inside she saw none..she has a sigh of relief coz now she will directly put the file here and run away as if daya will see her then he'll again start teasing her which she really doesn't like...but when she was about to make a turned she heard his voice..Shreya gulp down her saliva and smile nervously...

Shreya: sir, ap yha ho Maine file complete karli h ek bar check kar lijiye 

She turned but closed her eyes tightly as he was standing there naked there with a naughty smirk on his face....wait, he had worn a towel...Daya smile naughtily seeing her like that...her cute innocent face, her closed eyes making and blush on her face was making her goddess of heaven...He stepped ahead and went near her, meanwhile, Shreya was backward until she hit the wall and daya placed his hands on either side of her...

Daya: itni jaldi kya h thoda ruko darling or tumhe dar lag raha hai shreya...vo bhi mujhse...

Shreya's voice stuck on her throat due to fear as he was standing very closer to him and his husky voice make her shiver down her spine...but she managed to speak finally but that was too stammering...

Shreya: nn...nahi..to .mmm mmai..kyu darungi vo bhi apse...

Daya: to ankhe kholo na...or koi bat nhi future me dar jarur lagega...

Shreya: ap..ap kahna kya chahte ho...

Daya smiled: babe! tum ache se janti ho mere kahne ka matlab kya hai...or agar nhi pta to m hu na..m sab samjha dunga ki mujhe kya chahiye...hm...now open your eyes warna office nhi jaa paogi vo bhi do din tak...

Shreya opened her eyes in jerk: what? lekin kyu? 

Daya: ohh gosh..shreya tum bhi na..kuchh samjhti hi nhi ho, humare makeout ke bad kha tum me chalne ki takat bachegi isilye nhi jaa paogi....

Shreya looked here and there when she heard him...

Shreya: sir...vo..vo please side hatiye mujhe mere room me jana h...

Daya mischievously: kyu is room me rahne se heartbeat badh rahi hai kya? 

Shreya: ji nhi...or mujhe kaam hai bohot...

Daya smirk: tumhara kaam mujhe satisfy karna hai...or baki ke kaam ke liye servants hai..

Shreya looked deeply into his eyes: to fir kariye na...apko isse jyada kuchh ata bhi h kya? you just think us a toy..kbhi mere sath khelo to kbhi shivya  mam ke sath...

Daya: shivya ko bich me mat lao..I'll not tolerate that or rahi bat tumhari to tum khud ki marzi se yha ho...

Shreya: haan but mujhe surrogate banna tha sir...(smiled sadly) but apne to mistress bana ke rakh diya...but why are you waiting for sir...why don't you make me yours...hm...

Daya: sach khu na I really don't care about people...or tum to bas 1 khilloana ho mere liye...tumhe yha lane ka bas 1 reason hai ki dadi ko mera bacha chahiye and unki khushi mere liye bohot important hai...or rahi bat touch karne ki to vo m bohot jald karunga tum uski chinta mat karo...you're such a seductress.. you know baby I want to take it slow but your presence always make my younger in trouble and to get inside you...