24. Hurt

Shreya lay on the bed panting and closing her eyes shut as he slowly pulled out of her and hide himself in the crook of her neck as he planted wet kisses there making her hands move in his hair to ruffle them.

Daya: bohot jiddi ho...

Shreya smiled: kyu? maine kya kiya?

Daya: mujhe force kiya..

Shreya giggled: didn't you enjoy it?

Daya: yes...and made his way down on her cleavage and sucked her radden areola gently, as a baby does to his mother, easing out her all pain that he gave to her during lovemaking.

Shreya: I love you Daya, she confessed as she felt his gentle childish kiss.

Daya sighed as he released her nipple from his mouth and made direct contact with her hazel black eyes...

Daya: I love you...He whispered slowly, slowly, as same as the speed of snell eliciting a smile from her lips, but his last word make her heart throbbed in her body.

Sapna" he completed as he again down his head on her breast sucking it. She clutched the soft fabric to force her tears into her eyelids. His words forced her to think that does she really, meant to him? Or all could he do with her, the passion, the Intensity was never for her, they only meant for his love Sapna? This means, in all the making-out sessions his body, mind, souls were only Sapna's thoughts. She hears him murmuring Sapna's name as he sucked her chest.

"Ohh, God! I'm mad, insane, everything, mai, mai unke liye kuch hu hi nhi, kuchh hu bhi to bas sapna h unke liye uski parchhayi or kuchh bhi nhi" her heart cried out loudly but lips were shut as he locked his lips to her, as he lined his shaft inside her swollen clits again with thrust massaging her inner walls. Daya sucked her tears, feeling himself impoverished this time.

Daya pov: I know you're hurt but it's necessary. Sapna ko khone ke bad ab tumhe nhi kho sakta mai, or agar hum aise younhi kareeb rahenge to shivya tumhe jarur nuksan pahochayegi, isiliye ab tumhe mujhse nafrat karna hi hoga kisi bhi kimat me.

When the heavenly pleasure shot through her body, she forget everything. She spread her legs and heaved her hip upwards. She began squirming and moaning out loud, the way he was making love to her was so intense, so passionate.
It was a bit rougher than before but she liked it, liked the way he pounded inside her, thrusting harder and faster. The feel of his cock moving inside her felt so damn good that she couldn't stop screaming out his name. He moved out from her as they climaxed together.

After some time he covered her with a blanket and pecked her forehead as his little angel slept in his arm exhausted. A tear escaped from his eye as he caressed his cheeks.

Daya: I'm sorry shree, sorry for being so helpless. You can call me selfish, I admit yes I'm when it came to your safety. Har samay tumhare as pass bodyguards h tumhare safety ke liye but m kya karu, bohot dar lag raha h mujhe...mai...mai tumhe nhi kho sakta kisi bhi keemat me nhi...I wish mai kabhi tumhe ye jata pau ki how much I love..But being so helpless.

After, pecking her lips one last time, he got down from the bed and tossed his towel around his waist. He changed the bedsheet and made her wear his selected clothes, carefully taking care to not disturb his princess's slumber. And lastly, he footed out of her room.

As he entered his room, he saw Shivya standing there with a stern face.

Shivya: kha the tum?

Daya: excuse me...

Shivya: m bas puchh rahi hu ki 2ghante se tum kaha the?

Daya sternly: and tum hoti kon ho mujhse kuchh bhi puchhne wali