17. Fun and Trouble

The next 1.5 months were so arduous and tiring for both of them. A single moment was analogous to million years without him. And he didn't even pick her call or made a direct contact with her. The separation was eating her up just like lion tearing his prey's flesh, wrenching and stinking it.

After finishing her work in noon, shreya sauntered out of her cabin and made her way to his cabin. She inhales the smell deeply as entered in their secret compartment. Her hands touched the soft mattarress where they made love first time. Her cheeks warmed as the scenes after scenes played in her mind. The smells of sex, love, his aroma, everything excited her. She wandered her hands on his photo, carassing his cheeks with her thumb.

Shreya: kitne bure hai ap pura desh mahina beet gya par mujhse bat tak nhi ki apne...iski saza to apko zarur milegi Mr. Shetty....bas ap ab jaldi se aa jaiye, hell missing you.

Abruptly, she screamed as she crashed with man while turning and due to fear, her feet slept and she bumped into his arms. A smile crept on his face as he glance at her trembling lips, fear was seen certainly in her hazel eyes.

Daya: shreya, akhe kholo sab thik hai ab...

Shreya blinked her eyes open as familiar yet shocking voice fell in her ears. He sapareted from her as he looked her constantly receiving weird glare from her. Shreya finally opened up her queries.

Shreya: tum kon ho?

Daya exclaimed in horror: what? Tum mujhe bhul gyi apne boss ko? Dedh mahine me yadhast to nhi chal gyi na tumhari? Sar me chot vot to nhi lag gyi hai na?

He asked as worried lines formed in his forehead and he touch her forehead to detect whether she is good or not. But she removed his hands instantly saying.

Shreya: mai ekdam thik hu ye batao tum kon ho? Daya sir to 1weak bad ane wale the to tum kha se tapak pade? Bolo ya fir mai police ko bulau...

Daya pov: ye kis pagal ladki ko mere life me bhej diya bhagwan jii or sapna ne...

He thought but again looked at her as her voice knock over in his ear.

Shreya: kon ho tum bolo?

Daya: mai daya hu?

Shreya in mocking tone: dekho jhooth mat bolo...

Daya tired: yr mai tumhe kis language me samjhau...

Shreya after thinking: okk then kiss me..

Daya: what?

Shreya: dekha maine kha tha na ki tum mere daya sir nhi ho vo hote to mujhe pakka kiss kar dete lekin tumto daya sir ho hi nhi to tum bhalaaa...she stopped blabbering as he pressed his lips firmly on her then moved back...

Daya: ab yakin hua ki mai hi daya hu...

Shreya naughtily: vo to apke touch se pta chal gya tha but apse kiss chahiye tha to..

Daya bit angrily: tum na...man to karta hai ki...

Shreya cut him immediately: are nhi nhi sir abhi to sex katne ka mat hi sochiyega ap thak gye honge traveling karke...

Daya irritated: arghh...mai kha fas gya...Shreya giggled...

Shreya: waise ap yha? Ghar kyu nhi gye (mischievously) ya mujhse milne ke liye man machal raha tha?

Daya: chup raho, tumse milne me koi interest nhi hai mujhe..office ka kam tha isilye yha aya hu..

Shreya: is it so? Really?

Daya: hn...

Shreya shrugged: whatever...waise ghar chalenge ya aj phir mere sath kuchh karne ka ir..but stopped receiving a glare from him...