26. Trauma

Tears were blurring his eyes as he lost his soul because of his mistake, his love AGAIN

He shook his head, he'll be damned if he let something happen to her. He fisted his hand as he looked at Doctor with bloodshot eyes. Each veins burning with fire creating own burning Blaze.

Daya: Uncle. How can you say that? How?

He shouted pain and fury lacing his words, he stood as he takes stepped ahead towards him, His hung face, guilty eyes, trembling lips (Due to fear of Billionaire) were rosing up, evoking the inner beast of his, the vampire within him which could destroy everything, if didn't take a glance of her. His Love!!

He couldn't stop his tears but didn't care about them, there was the fire of determination burning in his chest, that willed that he would to save her. Return her back to him, she had to return she didn't have a choice. She was his! His damn it, no one can take her away from him not even ALMIGHTY.

Doctor: I am sorry beta, but vo mushkil se 1month ka tha, or glass pieces bohot sharp the, we tried alot but they teared up her stomach.

Doctor's words make every one of them puzzled, eliciting millions of questions within their minds. Her mother who just break down stares at him bewildered, trying to figure out his meaning. Daya asked with trembled as he couldn't able to understand his talk may be due to depression or something else.

Daya: mm...maam.matlab?

Doctor confusedly: matlab? Hum use bacha nhi paye. Your BABY is no more.

All one stared at Doctor shockingly, Shivya's anger rose to the next level but still, she was sure of Shreya's DEATH.

Baby? Wha-, baby whose? His? Ohh god means. (Daya closed his eyes and let his tears fall down his cheeks) He wasn't talking about Shreya. It was his babe. But is her girl is safe?

Daya: doctor s..sh..shreya..Shreya kaisi h? He asked with hope.

Doctor: Unki jaisi halat thi, use dekh kar ye question karna silly h Young man. Sorry But your Surrogate is also no more. Excuse Me. He excused himself and made his way inside the cabin.

His heart hammered wildly in his chest making Daya's heart sink. It felt like the dark stormy clouds had covered the sun completely creating darkness everywhere as everything went black in his dark hazel eyes. He felt himself numb. Tears were falling from his face at a constant pace. He was nothing but a corpse without any soul, God, Oh no! He himself snatched his soul.

Abhijeet placed his hands on his shoulder softly to ease his brother's pain that was surely going to be a hard task for him AGAIN. But this time, Daya slides him off and went near Kaveri who cried silently unable to understand or speak something.

Daya: I'm sorry aunty. I'm sorry.

Every cell in his body was screaming in pain as remorse weighed heavily on her.

Kavery eyes burned with tears
as her heart squeezed with pain looking at him, All love, care everything got snatched, it was all anger and agony that left in her. With trembling hands, he tried to take her into his embrace but she slapped him and clutched his collar which was later taken by him without any protest because he know he DESERVED it.

Kaveri (tearfull): Sirf tumhare wajah se maine meri bachi ko kho diya. Tu..Tumn..tumne kaha tha na kim.ki tum usko protect..anch tak..nhi ane doge to..to ye sab..ye sab kaise hua... daya (Shouted) I want my child back...I want her.

She collapsed in the floor palming her face screaming for her child. Daya shut his eyes tearly , everything, everything got shattered in just a few hours. Someone lost his love, and someone her child.