27. Easing The Pain

The soothing cool air played with his soft silky hair, the scent of the wet soil roamed around the atmosphere as raindrops fall over his head down to his body, only to mix up with his tears.

His gaze fell on the glistening blue water of the beach as he rolled his eyes trying to get off the past's memory. But it was just next to impossible. He stared at the glistening dark stones along with green and blue ones that rested at the bottom, spreading the scent of the fresh rain heavy in the air.

Although he was physically here, mentally he was miles away, engrossed in his deep thinking, deep ocean of pain and agony.

He almost loses her due to his stupidity. How on the earth he'd be alive if he had lost her.

He sighed letting his tear fall from his body more furiously, he don't deserve her love. The family is those who care for each other but what does he do? He..he killed his unborn child whose protection was his responsibility.

His pumping organ squeezed painfully as the image of her crying, screaming with agony came flashing to his mind. The pain was so much like someone had chopped it with a sharp knife, slowly twisting it in his heart. As his restrained wall broke he got down to his knees, palming his face, and went on cry and cry. It had been almost an hour he had been crying but not getting any relief, with each passing time his pain was empowering in his soul. Raindrops had stopped falling before a past hour, but the wetness didn't get off his shirt as tears were continuously brimming soaking his white (Blood) shirt.

All at once, he felt a warm soft touch in his shoulder which jolted back him into consciousness. He turned feeling the familiar touch and roamed his eyes over the angelic soul, he couldn't believe his eyes, disbelief marring his face and somewhere, he got relief as he looked at her smiling joyous face to make a long eye lock with her.
He was first to snap out as she wiped his tears away, he turned his face to avoid direct contact with her mesmerizing eyes whose culprit was he only.

His eyes again filled with tears, his heart beating with anticipation he was itching to touch her, to feel her skin under his fingertips, to see her blush. But he was sure he will never be able to do with her by now.
She softly makes him again look at her eyes, he gave up, didn't try to stop her which he could do obviously if he intended to but he want to see her with those alluring eyes.

Shreya smiled tearfully: Boys never cry Daya.

Her words make him feel low, yes boys never cry but they are not supposed to harm any girl, his head automatically hung down and his eyes fell down at her abdomen. It raised his anger. He pulled away from her grip to not to hurt again.

Daya angrily: tum yha kya kar rahi ho, tumhe to aram karna chahiye tha na? Or..or tum..tum akele kaise ayi yha...(shouting) tum pagal ho kya? Abhi kuchh der pahle operation hua or bandaro ki tarah yha vha kud rahi ho?

It made her smile. She laughed adding the proper amount of fuel to his anger.

Daya shouted: Maine koi joke mara h kya jo aise pagalo ki tarah has rahi ho.

Shreya put her index finger on her lips to stop herself from laughing.

Shreya: sorry..sorry..but ap na gusse me itne cute lagte ho ki kya batau..

Daya sighed. This girl is just impossible.

Daya: shreya m majak mood me nhi hu...tum yha kya kar rahi ho? Kyu ayi yha akele?

Shreya: are akele nhi ayi abhijeet bhaiya ke sath ayi hu par fir maine unhe bad me bhej diya coz mujhe akele rahna tha apke sath.

Daya: kyu? Itna dard kam hai kya jo or lene aa gyi ho?