Don't make me regret this.
The lesson started and I took out my note book to start making notes.
~
About 50 minutes later and finally the lesson was over.
I get my stuff together and wait for Julia to get her stuff. When she got her stuff together we walked out of class and said bye because we have different classes now. I get to class take my seat and take out my books and then the lesson begon.
~
The school day was finally over and I ran to my locker. I got the books that I had homework for and put them in my bag. After that I walked outside and saw Amanda already waiting for me and Julia.

"Hey girl" I said with a smile.
"Girl I'm so happy you are going to the party with us It's going to be so much fun!" Amanda said.
"Yeah we'll find out I guess" I told her.

We waited for Julia. After 10 minutes Julia came running towards us and we all started walking to the mall it was a 5 minute walk so it wasn't that bad.

We arrived at the mall and Amanda already ran into a store. She saw a really cute top that she just had to get not for the party tonight but she just needed it.

When she came back out with a bag in her hand we all went into a store and looked for our outfits.

Amanda's outfit

Julia's outfit

Riley's outfit

Riley's outfit

We got the outfits and we decided that we were going to Julia's house to get ready

~
After taking the bus to Julia's house we go inside and we go to her room. We put the outfits on the bed and Amanda was the first to go shower with her outfit. Me and Julia sat the Make-up ready and some other stuff. Then Amanda got out of the shower fully dressed and Julia started doing her hair. So I went and got my outfit and went into the bathroom and started taking my clothes of and hopped in the shower. About 10 minutes later I was done with my shower. I dry my hair a little and put on my outfit. I walk out of the bathroom and Julia then went in with her outfit. Amanda was fully ready now and made me sit in the chair and she started doing my hair.

After 15 minutes Julia came walking out in her outfit and we made her sit in the chair now cause I was done.
Amanda did her make-up and I did her hair. I decided that curls would fit best with her outfit.

After another 15 minutes we wore all done and It was now 7pm. The party started a 8pm so we decided to watch a movie while we wait. We called Andrew asking if he would come pick us up to go to the party and he said yes.
~
After a half movie watched we heard a car pull up. We looked out the window and saw Andrew and Mason in the car. We waved at them and got our stuff together and went downstairs. We walked outside and we got in the car.

"Wow girls you did your best" Andrew said.
"Oh shut up we just wanted to look nice." Amanda said.
"Well you sure did a good job because all eyes will be on you girls tonight." Mason said.
"Can we just go to the party already" I asked.
"Sure thing!" Andrew said and started the car and we were on are way to the party.
~
At the party

This was not a party no this was a club.
We get out of the car we walk up to the bodyguard up front. He gave Mason a bro hug and then he just let us in.

Julia and Amanda dragged me to the dance floor and we started dancing.
After a good 30 minutes of dancing I feel someone staring at me. I look around and meet with a pair of grey eyes. He had a suite on but you could see his muscles trow it and he had a Tattoo in his neck. I won't lie he was handsome.
I look away from him and start dancing with my friends again. After a couple of minutes I felt a pair of hands that had grabbed my waist.

"You have to let your hips move like this" he said while moving my hips with his hands.
"Umm I'm sorry but can you let me go" I said while blushing a little.
"Oh but Angel we are just getting started." He wispered in my ear.

I turn around and l'm face to face with the same man that I saw a couple minutes ago.

"Take a picture Angel it will least longer." He wispered.
I take his hands off me.
"I'm sorry sir but keep your hands to yourself." I told him and with that I walked away.

I find my friends again and we start having a great time but still there is something on my mind well someone.

Who was he?
_________________________________________
This was Chapter 1 I hope you liked it.
Please do tell me.
Thanks again for chosing my book to read
Love you all byee<3