New year

Ocean's pov

Summer went by really fast, this year, Cedric will be at Hogwarts with us. I was so happy, i still couldn't forget the kiss he gave me. I came into the Great Hall with Cedric and my sister. He gave me an hug then he walked in front of everyone for being sorted. I smiled at him and he smiled back. My sister hugged me from behind and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Hufflepuff!" The hat yelled. We all started clapping, i went to the Griffondor's table, while my sister went to the Slytherin's table and Cedric to the Hufflepuff's one. I smiled at Cedric from my table and he smiled back, i blushed.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked me.

"I don't know what are you talking about"

"You know what i'm talk about"

"We will talk later, okay?" She nodded and i smiled once again.
Angel's pov

I sat next to the Slytherin's prince. He was changed, he was taller, his hair weren't stick behind anymore, he was shaper, his skin was pale like always, but he was different, kinda hot.

"Hey" i greeted him.

"Hey" he replied without looking at me. His voice was deeper. Sexy almost.

"What are you looking at?"

"Why every girl drools about that Diggory?" He asked still not looking at me.

"Maybe because he's hot, and weren't you with Pansy?"

"I broke up with her"

"Oh, anyway, stop be jealous about my best friend"

He finally looked at me. He stared me from head to toe, and his eyes widen.

"Angel? Is that you?"

"No, it's my grandma"

" Sorry, is just that you're changed, a lot, i could add"

"You're changed too"

He smirked. Oh how bad i wanted to kiss those lips. Wait, what i was saying? Control Angel!
A few days later
Draco's pov

"Let me pass, please" Angel said hanging Diggory's hand, because they were on rollers.

"Wooow, this is so funny!!!" She yelled. In that moment Snape came.

"Miss Henderson, Mr Diggory,  that's not a lunapark or somewhere where going on rollers, this is a school"

"I'm sorry but we were only having fun, i think you should try it once in life"

I tried hard to not laugh.

"Detention for two weeks Miss Henderson, and for you Mr Diggory, one week"

"That's not fair!"

" Would you like more weeks Miss Henderson?"

"No"

"Good" Snape said leaving.

"Ugh, he is always a fun killer"

"Anyway, that's not fair, one week for you and two for me, i hate you"

"You don't"

They both laughed.

"You're right, i don't, you're lucky that i love you"

Those words hit me like a bomb. I felt a pain in the chest.

"I love you too"

I couldn't stand there anymore, i left and went to my room. Just then i realized what it was.
Angel's pov

"I love you too"

I smiled. Don't think bad, it's the i love you that you say to a friend but nothing more.

"Angel, i wanted to ask you something"

"Tell me"

"You know that i like Ocean, i want ask her to be my girlfriend, are you okay with it?"

"If you break her heart, i will rip yours off" i warned him.

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded.

"Thank you so much" he said hugging me, i hugged him back.

"If you hurt her, you will deal with me"

"Okay"

"So, what are you waiting for? Go to her!"

He smiled and i smiled back and watched as my best friend ran for going to my sister.