Am i dreaming?

Ocean's pov

Cedric came to me. I was talking with Ginny.

"Ocean, can i talk with you for a second?"

"Sure"

"In private?"

"Yeah, of course" i replied say sorry to Ginny.

"Tell me" i said smiling at him.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked. I thought i didn't hear.

"Can you repeat please? I wasn't listening"

"I asked you if you want to be my girlfriend"

"Sure, i'd love to" i said hugging him.

He kissed my cheeks and then my lips, i kissed back. I smiled, i've never been so happy.

"I love you" i said smiling.

"I love you too" he replied.

"Let's go to dinner" i said grabbing Cedric's hand. We arrived into the Great Hall and all eyes were on us. Everyone started to whisper. I went to the Griffondor's table while Cedric was at the Hufflepuff's one. I couldn't stop thinking about Cedric when Dumbledore started to speak.

"This year the Quiddich wouldn't be because Hogwarts will take part of the three wizards turnament, every girls and boys that are seventeen have to put their names into the goblet of fire, this turnament will be ospiting others two school"

I saw how the the girls came in doing a dance. Every boys were watching them drolling. Everyone except my boyfriend. The boys of the other school came in too. Viktor Krum winked at Hermione. I watched how another boy did the same thing with my sister. She blushed and i saw Malfoy rolling his eyes. I had to talk with him later.
Angel's pov

"What was that?" Draco asked me.

"Nothing" i said calmy.

"It didn't seems nothing to me"

"Are you jealous?"

"In your dreams, but we are friends and i would like to know if you start dating someone"

"Why?"

" Because friends and friends tell each others everything"

"Okay then, how many girls did you shag?"

"That's not one of your business"

"Friends tell each others everything"

"Not really everything"

"Okay, so you're not coming into my love business Slytherin prince"

I said leaving.
Draco' s pov

Yes, i was jealous. That girl was driving me crazy. Why did she cares about how many girls did i shag? Well, two at the moment but i didn't want her to know it.

"Did you know that Diggory and Henderson are dating?" A girl said to her best friend.

"Really?"

"Yeah, i saw them, he asked her to be his girlfriend, they were kissing and telling each others their love"

I was going insane at that words, he couldn't image someone that wasn't him with Angel and i didn't know why.

"Malfoy! Malfoy! " a girl was calling me, i turned and saw Ocean, Angel's sister. What did she wants from me?

"Henderson"

"D-do you love her?" She asked breathless.

"Who?"

"Angel"

"I don't"

She raised an eyebrown.

"Yeah, sure, you don't, just don't hurt her"

"Never, she's my best friend, i could never do that"

"Good, break her heart, and i will break you"

"Don't worry Griffondor princess" i said smirking.