You and me

Ocean's pov
"Where are we going?" I asked to Seamus excited holding his hand.
"We're having a picnic"
"But we can't go out of Hogwarts"
"I never said we would"
I was confused. Then I saw the black lake in front of me and realized everything. I smiled and kissed Seamus. He deepened the kiss. I put my hands in his hair. We pulled away for breathing.
" I love you " he said to me touching my cheek. I smiled and said :
" I love you too"
"So, what did you took to eat?" I added.
He churcked and put out all my favourite foods. Muggle food and not. I jumped seeing all those things and kissed him. He smiled and kissed back.
" I love picnics, when i was little, my family and i, did them a lot" he said smiling. That warmed my heart. I smiled back. Seamus means everything to me and i don't want to lose him. I love him so much.
"Awe, that's so cute" i said putting a hand on my heart. We started to eat. He's so perfect, i can't believe that i'm so lucky. When we finished, we went on our broomsticks and started to fly around the castle. He was chasing me.
" You will never catch me" i yelled to him.
"We will see this" he said and i fell from my broomsticks. I started to scream and closed my eyes while a pair of strong arms catched me. I opened my eyes for see my boyfriend.
"Thank you, you saved me"
"You're welcome my love" he said pressing his lips on mine. I kissed back and smiled.
"I took you one thing"
"What is it?"
He handled me a little box and I opened it confused.
"Wooow, I love it!!! It's beautiful! Thank you my love!!"
It was a beautiful silver and golden bracelet with a red heart on the top of it.
"I'm glad you like it, this is my promise for you that says that I will always be there for you and protect you, when you will be in danger the heart will turn black, if I will be in danger it will turn blue, I know if you will be in danger I will know it by this clock" he said pointing his clock on his left hand.
"Aww, you're so cute"
He kissed my lips softly and asked me in an husky voice:
"Will you be mine?"
I nodded and he hugged me.
"Let's go then"
"Seamus, I have to tell you something"
"Tell me honey"
"I'm virgin"
"Don't worry, I will be gentle"
I smiled weakly.
"Are you sure about it?"
"Yes, I never been more sure"
We started to kiss. He kissed me hungrily. I kissed him back at the same rhythm. He unzipped my dress and I pulled his shirt off. He took off my bra and started to kiss my neck on my soft spot, I moaned. I unbuttoned his pants and I could feel he was already hard. He started to lick on my private area, making me moan really loud.
"Oh Seamus"
He pressed his lips on mine hard. I took his boxers off and he positioned himself between my legs. He thrusted into me, I screamed in pain.
"I'm so sorry my love" Seamus said hurted.
"No, it's okay"
He moved into me. The pain soon was replaced by pleasure.
"Oh Seamus, go faster"
He did. We soon reached our climax and I screamt each others name so loud. Ten minutes later he collapsed right next to me.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I said kissing him softly.
"Forever?" He asked me.
"Forever and always" I confirmed.
He smiled and felt asleep, I looked at him, he was so adorable, I smiled and felt asleep too. I love Seamus so much.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked it. I won't be able to update until June because of school. I'm so sorry, I hope you will continue to read the story because I have more than 30 chapters to update. I will update in June, promised;) Love you all:)