Finally forever?

Draco's pov
There were two days that we arrived in the place of our honeymoon.
We relaxed and slept but not having time for ourselves.
That night Angel came with the most sexy outfit ever.
"Let's go to the disco love?"
"Or we could stay here, we can have fun"
She checked me out and said:
"Yeah, maybe later"
We went to the disco and she bought a bottle of firewhiskey. She started to rubbing against me while she was drinking. I was growing hard. I just wanted to fuck her there, in front of everyone but I couldn't. So I took her back in our room. She wasn't drunk. I started to drink too and she said:
"I have an idea"
She took off my shirt and put firewhiskey on me and started to lick me. When she finished to lick my six pack, she smirked and rubbed against me.
"I think I'm tired" I said joking.
She rubbed harder. I was growing so hard that my pants and my underwear were hurting me. She rubber harder.
"I know you want me"
She took off my pants and I put my hands under her micron crop top.
She was drinking again. I took the bottle and jumped on the top of her. I took off her mini mini skirt. I put the firewhiskey on her legs and licked them, arriving in her soft area, I started to lick her she moaned in pleasure and I stopped. She took off my pants and put my member in her mouth. I started to moan, I took her head so she was going up and down throathing me.I kept moaning. When she finished I started to finger her, she screamed and moaned. I love teasing, so I started to rub against her, our privates part were touching and she was moaning.
"Draco, I can't stand it anymore, fuck me"
Like I said, I like to tease so I said:
"Not so fast"
We started to drink again and she pushed herself against me. Closer , closer and closer.
"Fuck me" she whispered licking my earlobe and pushing herself against me.
"Hard, really hard" she said in a husky voice. I couldn't stand it anymore.
"Is this what you want?" She nodded and pushed herself more against me.
I opened her legs and positioned for come inside of her. She was smirking.
I thrust into her hard. She moaned and screamed my name. I did it again. That felt so good.
I thrust into her again and she screamed more.
"You're so hard" I smirked.
"Fuck me faster" she said. I did it.
"Harder, oh god Draco don't stop"
"I don't want to"
We reached our orgasms together. And I felt on the bed. We got dressed and went downstairs, to the disco, we drank more, and more until we got drunk. She started rubbing against me again and stripping.
"What are you doing?" I asked her. She rubbed against me more.
"I just want you" she said touching me and smirking.
"We just did it"
"I know but I want you right now, i can't get enough of you" she said grabbing my cock.
"You want me to fuck you?"
"Yes!" She yelled. I took off her crop top, I loved the fact that it could be open from the front. And that she was wearing just a really really really short mini skirt that could be open.
We got in the elevator. She just had her underwear on.
"You're wearing too much things" I said taking them off.
She sat on my lap straddling me.
"You too" she said as we were in a full make out session. I started to suck on her nipples and she moaned.
She torn my clothes and got on the top of me. She moaned more when I came into her.
"Fuck me all night" we didn't even reach the bed.
She put her legs around my waist so I was completely into her. She arched her back. She started laughing, moaning and screaming, I did the same.
My phone started to ring.
"How is that?"
"Pansy, don't worry, I will hang up-"
"No, she has to know you are mine, in every way"
She responded and Pansy's voice squealed:
"Drakie poo, if you get tired of Angel, you can always call me"
But wasn't she with Blaise?
Angel smirked, oh no, that wasn't a good sigh.
"Harder Draco!!" She yelled.
"Faster"
I gained speed thrusting in and out her making her moan and scream every time. I was moaning too. Angel put her nails into my back. Pansy was listening everything. She hanged up disgusted. Angel and I start to drink again. I didn't want it to end, but when we reached our orgasms, we screamed each other's names. And collapsed one on the top of the other. She sat on my lap, straddling me again. We got completely drunk and I don't remember what happened next.
When I woke up, she was already dressed, I got into the bathroom and took a shower. The day before calmed me  down a lot, I feel good now.
Three months later
Angel's POV
I couldn't stop to throw up. I did a pregnancy test and it was positive. I was really happy but I was scary Draco wouldn't be, or maybe his parents. He came into the room, at the end, I dreamt it, we would have kids and we were happy, now that the dark lord was gone, we could be happy for real. He came into the room.
"Draco, I have something to tell you"
"You gained weight?" He asked looking at my belly. I didn't why I was so emotional but I started to cry.
"No, i-i'm, well, you know what? Fine, I'm not telling you" I said outing of the room.
He ran after me and took my arm.
"I'm listening you"
"Remember that night of our honeymoon?"
"How can I forget?"
"Well, I'm pregnant Draco"
He stared at me, his expression turned from shocked to happy.
"We're having a baby!" Draco yelled jumping up and down for the room.
"I'm becoming father!!"
I thought he was going insane.
"This is the best news ever!!!"
"Really?"
"Of course love"
I smiled, now it could be our finally forever.