Marry me?

Draco's pov
The war was over, the dark Lord was finally destroyed once for all, I couldn't stand the pressure anymore, in the moment Voldemort died, the Dark mark disappeared from my arm. I love Angel so much, more than everything, I'm always scare of losing her, never like this year I thought we would lose each others, I thought I would die, but no, I lived! This has to mean something, right?
So I decided to do, maybe the first, right thing in my life. I went to Angel, hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. She smiled, turned and kissed me lightly on the lips, we went out of the house to the beach, we stared into each other's eyes and she locked her eyes with mine when I took her hand in mine. I got on one knee, pulled out a small box, we never broke the eye contact, i opened the box and she gasped putting her hand on her mouth.
"Angel Henderson, we are together from five years now, and I couldn't be happier, you make my life complete, love of my life, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"
She started to cry and nodded her head.
"Yes, i will marry you"
"Why are you crying?"
"These are tears of joy" she said wiping them away. I hugged her and she smiled like there was no tomorrow.
"I love you more than my own life" she said smiling wide.
"Same for me"
I picked her up and she laughed, she jumped on my back and I started to run, she screamed from happiness.
"My best memories are the ones I have with you" she whispered in my ear and I smiled, woha, she really loves me if she thinks the best memories she has are the once I gave her, even when we thought we didn't a future because of Voldemort. He is finally out of our lives, so we can live forever together. I smiled at the thought.
She jumped off my back and she said:
"What do you think about swimming a little?"
"Sounds good to me"
We stripped our clothes for staying just in our underwear.
She jumped first and I after her.
We started to swim and slash at each other.
After that we put our clothes on again and I picked her up in brindal style, and we went home. We took a shower, first her, then me, and destroyed we fell asleep.