Lust

Angel's POV
"What are you doing?" He asked me with his sexy voice.
"What you think I'm doing? I'm the Slytherin princess, I organized everything for the party of tonight."
"Cool, so who will come?"
"Every Slytherin except first, second and third year."
"Okay"
"What you will wear for tonight?"
"Well, I don't know"
"Stay simple"
"I guess I will"
"And what you will wear?"
"It's a surprise, I hope you will like it" I said smirking.
He kissed me gently and said:
"I love you Angel"
"I love you too"
Skip time
The party
I took a shower and did my make up. I was so excited. I wore a pair of leather shorts and a  really short red and black crop top, then I put on my silver high heels. I know I look slutty but the important thing is not how you look but what you are, I think that is better be hated for what you are than be loved for someone you're not. David was my first but he just played with me and broke my heart. A tear came out of my eye, no, I don't have to cry. I have to be strong. I'm a strong person. I took a deep breath and walked down. My eyes looked blue. They change with my mood and the weather. Sometimes they are grey when I'm sad, mad, upset, broken or it's cloudy, raining, foggy, snowing. When it's sunny or I am happy they look green. When I'm anxious, nervous, excited they look blue. I took my guitar and Angeline smiled when she saw me. She was wearing a white dress with green high heels. I smiled back. She took my hand and said to everyone that we were going to sing a song. She told me that Fred Wesley asked her out and that's was also why she couldn't stay there all night. I'm happy if she will start to date Fred, he's a good guy but if he break her heart, I will break his face.
We sang a sad love song and everyone applauded. Angeline left in the middle of the party, I thanked her for coming and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged me.
"Can I spend some time with you now?" I turned for see my boyfriend.
"I'm so sorry Love" I said kissing him. He kissed me back hard. He put his hands on my waist while I put my hands into his hair. He deepened the kiss. Honestly I didn't care about control, but I liked teasing. Someone called us.
"Let's play a game" Daphne proposed.
"Okay, do anybody have an idea?"
"I do" said Millicent.
"What's your idea?"
"Let's play how much do you know your partner" she said taking a bottle of firewhisky.
"I never heard it"
"Someone asks you questions about your partner and if you got it right, you have to lick a part of your partner's body with firewhiskey, if you're wrong, your partner dare you to do something" Pansy explained.
I couldn't stand Pansy but I was okay with Millicent and Daphne was kinda nice. Pansy started to date Blaise for over a month now.
"Okay, let's start"
"Blaise, what's Pansy's favorite color?"
"Umm...green?"
"No, idiot, it's silver!"
"Sorry, I didn't know"
"Well, too bad, I dare you to take your shirt off"
He did. Pansy smiled.
It was weird seeing all those people doing funny dares and licking each others. Now it was Draco and I's turn. Oh my god.
"Draco, what's Angel's favorite subject?"
"Potions and DADA"
"Right"
Millicent handled him the bottle.
"Say a part of the body"
He said:
"Belly"
He put the firewhiskey on my belly and start to lick me there.
"Angel, what's Draco's owl's name?"
"What kind of question is this?"
"Just answer"
"Scarlett"
"Right"
He passed me the firewhiskey.
"Abs"
I started to lick his abs. He put on the shirt again and whispered into my ear:
"You are turning me on"
I smirked and said to the others that I was tired. They nodded and Draco followed me. When we were enough far from the common room, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. I kissed back. His hands moved on my body. His eyes were full of lust.
Draco had his own bedroom. He took me in his room and pushed me on the bed and before I realized it, he was on the top of me.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too"
He kissed me again, a hungry kiss. I kissed back. I started to unbotton his shirt while he removed my top and my shorts leaving me in my underwear. He started to lick my nipples and I moaned. He kissed my neck, on my soft spot. I moaned again. I unbottoned his pants. He took off my bra and started massaging me there. He pressed his body against mine. I could feel that he was high. He took off my underwear.
"You're beautiful" he whispered huskly.
He put a finger Into my me, and began thrust in and out. I moaned in pleasure, he was rubbing me there now, my clit was burning, I needed to feel him inside of me.
"Draco, please"
"Beg me"
"Please"
"You have to say: 'Draco fuck me hard, please'
"Never"
I took off his boxers and saw how huge his member was. He smirked looking at my shocked face. He put my legs spread open and started to suck me there.
"Draco please"
"Beg me, I want to listen those words"
"Okay, Draco fuck me hard please" I whispered into his ear.
He finally decided it and came into me. I moaned in pleasure. But he was going slowly.
"Don't be soft"
He was gaining speed.
"Faster" I said and he did.
"Harder"
"Go faster Draco"
He did.
"Don't stop"
"I don't want to"
I screamt. "Never stop to fuck me"
Okay, I don't know what was happening to me, I sounded so much like a slut, but I didn't care.
"I will fuck you all night" he said kissing me hard.
I put my legs around his hips so I could feel him more and more inside me. I wouldn't be happy if he was completely inside me. He gained speed.
"Faster"
He was fucking me hard. I reached my orgasm and he did too. I screamt his name at the top of my lungs. He went out of me.
"Round two?"
"Oh yeah"
I began sucking his member, god, he was hard. Now I was on the top of him. I put my hips on his. Now I was in control. He came into me hard this time that I screamt his name and forgot my own. He gained more and more speed.
"Harder"
He went harder and harder into me. The pleasure was too much. He hit my soft spot and made me scream many times, he was going completely inside of me.
"Faster"
He went the most fast he could, making me scream his name so loud that if we didn't put a spell, the all school could hear us. He screamt too and went out of me.
"Round 3?"
"Draco, you made me a promise"
He looked confused.
"You promised to fuck me all night and I want you to keep that promise"
"Oh, don't worry, I will" he said smirking.