Remember that i love you

Ocean's pov
For a moment the night was day because of Angel's battle cry. I took Seamus's hand, stared into his eyes and said:
"Remember that I love you"
He kissed me like there was no tomorrow, that was probably true. But we would fight until the end.
"I love you more, my heart is yours forever"
"Always and forever"
In that moment death eaters were on the bridge fighting with Neville, Voldemort was gone, somewhere, I don't know, I didn't care in that moment, everyone was fighting, I looked around for see Neville, my best friend, Cho, Luna trying to fight some death eaters. I ran to them for trying to help. After the bridge broke, all the Death eaters fell and we won.
"Yes!!" I said and high five everyone but then I realized someone was missing.
"NEVILLE!!!" I shouted and looked down the bridge.
"I'm here" he said trying to get on. Me, my boyfriend, my best friend, Cho and Luna helped him to get on and when we did it, we hugged in a group hug. We ran inside.
"What are we going to do now?" Seamus asked confused.
"The Gryffindor hat!" I shouted.
"Why we need a hat?" Cho asked.
"Is the Gryffindor hat, it has the Gryffindor sword inside!" Ginny said.
As they ran to take the Gryffindor's hat, a death eater was about to attack me.
"Expelliamus!!" I shouted and the death eater hit the wall. I ran upstairs and he followed me throwing a lot of spells that I skip, he followed me to the Astronomy tower and we started to battle there.
"Crucius!" He shouted.
"Expelliamus!" I shouted and I let my power go free, the strong wind I created made him fall from the tower and die. Earth took him inside and he disappeared.
I ran downstairs, I saw Harry kissing Ginny and go into Dumbledore's old office.
I saw Seamus fighting two death eaters and since I couldn't do much, I shouted to the death eaters:
"Incendio!"
They started to burn and scream from the pain.
I put my back against Seamus one and said:
"Remember that I love you"
"I will always love you more"
In that moment, Greyback, the werewolf attacked me, I screamed in pain as I was trying to don't be eaten by it. Seamus tried to fight it, I was losing blood.
"ANGEL!!!" I screamed.
She looked at me wide eyed, the last thing I saw was a wolf burning, water on my wounds and a big scar on Angel's arm, then I blanked out. When I woke up, everything was a mess, it didn't even look like my school, I enter into the Great Hall, for find Molly, Arthur, George and my best friend crying. I saw Lupin and Tork were dead. Then, I saw Fred's body. No, he was one of my best friends!! I started to cry really hard, Seamus was next to me. I cried on his shoulders. I saw Angel running into the Great Hall, when she saw Fred's lifeless body, she fell on her knees and started to cry.
"Why god? Why? He was one of my best friends, first Cedric now Fred, why?" She sobbed. I went to hug her. She so close to a mental breakdown and I was too. Angeline appeared in the moment, she had scars everywhere, like us. When she saw Fred, she screamed.
"This is all my fault" Angeline said starting to cry, her voice was broke by the pain.
We started to cry together, then I heard the words that I never wanted to hear, the end of us, Angel started to cry like it was the end, and maybe it really was, Angeline stood there speechless with a shocked look on her face, and I couldn't move, what the words were?
"Harry Potter is dead"
It was the beginning of the end.