Angel's best friend

Ocean's pov
"I catch you!" A little Angel yelled at the little me.
"That's not fair!!" I yelled back. She giggled.
"Yes, it is"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Okay"
She took my hand and we started to run. We were going to a muggle's park. We started to play a muggle game that I don't even remember the name. Someone pushed me and I fell to the ground, I started to cry and Angel came from me.
"Ocean, what happened?"
"Someone pushed me" I said sobbing.
"Who was?"
"That kid!" I said pointing a brown haired boy. A little girl with blonde, curly hair came to us and said:
"I'm so sorry for my brother"
"It's okay" Angel said.
The little girl smiled.
"My name is Angeline" she said giving her hand to Angel.
"I'm Angel, nice to meet you"
They both smiled and Angeline ignored me at all. From that moment I knew that she would be my enemy.
Seamus was holding my hand as my flashback ended while I saw in front of me, guess who, Angeline!
"So what you wanted to tell me?" Angel asked giving her a glass of butter beer.
"I will go at Hogwarts with my best friend!" Angeline said hugging Angel. They both jumped a little and hugged.
"You're coming to Hogwarts?"
"Yeah" she said smiling.
I hate when she does this. I know she's evil.
We were at King Cross station. Angel spent all the time with Angeline, while I was with Seamus, I mean I love spend time with Seamus, he's my everything but I'm scary to lose him if I get too close. I would like to spend all my time with him but I want to stay all life with him, so we have forever, until death. When we arrived, Angeline gasped seeing the castle and the Great Hall. This was my five year but for my sister and the others it was the six. She went to McGonagall that had the hat in her hand. The heat esitated and finally shouted:
"Slytherin!"
She hugged Angel and I rolled my eyes. Ginny sat next to me.
"Is something bothering you Ocean?" My best friend asked me.
"No, not at all"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, any news?"
"Yes, I'm dating Dean"
"Well, he's cute, but what about Harry?"
She sighed.
"He will never like me, so why wasting time?"
I gave her a compassion smile and hugged her. Luckily I have Seamus. I looked in front of me, he caught me staring and winked at me. I blushed and turn my head away.
Angeline's POV
Slytherin. That the house I asked the hat to put me in. Why? Because my best friend is in there. It wanted to put me in Ravenclaw but I chose Slytherin. I mean, just because you're a Slytherin you don't have to be evil. I smiled and hugged my best friend. I don't know why Ocean can't stand me. I didn't do anything to her. I'm always nice with her, she just acts like that. I saw a boy next to Angel's boy, winking at me. Such a weirdo. Then I discovered that his name was Blaise. I was walking for going to the common room when I bumped into a boy.
"I'm so sorry" he said helping me with my books. His hair were a flame red.
"You're one of the Wesley twins, right?"
"Yeah, I'm Fred Wesley, how do you know us?"
"Let's just say that you guys are know for being awesome troublemakers"
We both laughed a little.
"I'm Angeline anyway"
"Nice to meet you" he said kissing my hand. Awe, such a true gentleman.
"I have to go, but I will see you around"
"Yeah, sure" he said and I went to my dorm. My roommate? My best friend. How lucky I was?
The Slytherin princess smiled and said:
"Tomorrow I'm giving a party in the common room, I expect you to come"
"Of course I will be there but I can't promise to stay all night"
"That's not a problem"
"Okay then, you can count on me"
"I want you to sing"
"Why?"
"Because you're a great singer"
"Well, you too"
"We will sing together"
"I'm in"
I said and we chatted all night.