Two broken girls

Angel's pov

"It's all your fault!" Ocean said at me.

"What? How can it be my fault?" I asked her.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM!!!" She yelled at me.

"EXCUSE ME BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU WERE IS GIRLFRIEND! NOT ME!" I yelled back.

"I'm sorry" she whispered to me.

"I'm sorry too" i said hugging her. We sat on the train without saying a word, the fifth year was about to start, and from what i could tell, it was going to be a real hell.
Ocean's pov

We got down the train, maybe i overacted, we saw the first year that had to be sorted. It was September, and i was so excited to start a new year but yet so depressed because of my boyfriend's death. It broke me. I'm a different person now and so is my sister.

Harry kept saying that the Dark Lord is back. I didn't want to believe it.

Seamus hugged me and so did Neville, Dean, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George and Harry. I missed all them so much.

Seamus came closer to me and said:

"I have to ask you something"

"After dinner is okay?"

"Sure" he said smiling.
Draco's pov

I was sit on the Slytherin's table, Angel sat in front of me.

She didn't dare to look at me, so i cleaned my throat. She glared at me this time. Her eyes were pure ice. She was broken.

"Hi Draco" she said trying to smile. It broke my heart the way she said it.

" Are you okay?"

She shook her head.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She nodded.

" Let's go then" i said and she followed me into the Slytherin's common room. I leaned on the couch and she did the same.

"I know he's back Draco and i'm crazy" she said starting to cry. I put an arm on her waist. She started sobbing on my shoulder.

"Shh, everything is gonna be fine, okay?"

She nodded. It was the first time that i saw her breakdown. I hugged her like i never wanted her to go.

"Thank you" she replied kissing my cheek. My heart melted but i tried to stay cool. I leaned in for trying to kiss her but she went away. I felt hurt and rejected.

"Draco, i don't want you to get a wrong idea, i really want to-" i cut her off. I knew she was going to say.

She wanted us to be friends, but i can't be friend with her. No, why? Because i like her a lot and i couldn't stand it because Draco Malfoy always gets what he wants.

"I know what you want to say and i don't want us to be friends anymore" i said leaving the room, while i heard her crying harder.
Ocean's pov

"What i wanted to ask you is, do you want to go out with me?"

"You mean on a date?"

"Yeah, i thought it would be cool and would help you to get over Cedric"

"That's so nice! Thank you and sure" i said hugging him and kissing his cheek. He hugged me back. I was so happy, i liked Seamus. He was hot by my point of view. He smiled and i said: