Battle cry

Angel's pov
We were all in the Great Hall, i said thank you to Harry for saving my boyfriend's life. He smiled and said no problem.
" What you had on your mind?" I asked Draco smacking his arm.
He put an arm on my waist.
"I can't live without you Draco, you have to understand this"
"I can't live without you neither"
"Then don't do those kind of things, if we have to die tonight, i want to die with you"
In that moment Snape spoke:
" I know Harry Potter has been seen in the school, if anyone of you know something about it, is pleased to take a step forward or if i descover that you're protecting him, it will pay for it"
Nobody said a word.
"I know something" a voice from the crowd said. Everyone took a step back for reviling Harry Potter himself.
Snape just stared at him mouth opened.
"Tell them! Tell them how you look into his eyes and killed him! A man that trusted you and you killed him!" He was about to walk from Harry when the Mcgonnal stand in front of him, they battled a little and he disappeared out of the window. She lit the Great Hall and everyone cheered.
Suddenly, a girl screamed. Then a guy started to scream, then i saw my sister and my best friend scream, until it came into my head.
" Give me Harry Potter and nothing bad will happen to you, give me Harry Potter and i won't touch your school, give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded"
" Now i speak directely to you Harry, came and fight me to the forbidden forest or i will kill every man, woman or kid that will try to protect you, you have a hour"
"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy yelled.
In that moment Flinch arrived shouting:
" Students out of the beds! Students out of the beds!"
" They are supposed to stay out of the bed, you idiot!" Mcgonnal said.
" Oh"
" But since you're already here, you can take Miss Parkinson and some other Slytherin away"
"Where i should take them?"
" The dungeons will be fine"
Everyone cheered.
From the window, I could see that the teachers made a shelf, because of Mentors, Voldemort's army was there, trying to break it. The Mcgonnal turned the stone men into an army but it wasn't enough. Neville was on the bridge, screaming something at the death eaters, when Voldemort broke the shelf. We all started to panick, and I made fire out from my wand and arrive to the sky, light invaded the place, the death eaters took a step back, the battle was starting and that was just the battle cry.