Chapter 15- Part 1

A/N- This chapter is shorter, but it's that way because next week's chapter will be much longer and I had to set the scene. If you enjoy it please vote! Thank you!

-T.N. Jewell

I wanted to know their names to identify them better, but I didn't have the courage to ask. The authoritative one already told me that I'm supposed to call all of them Salas, so I probably wouldn't get anywhere with asking.

Even now, he sat in a way that showed he held the power here. There was no question that he demanded the attention from everyone around him. His knees were loosely bent, with his elbows resting on them. His legs were long and corded with muscle that I didn't need to see to know they were there underneath the loose fitting pants.

He leaned his head back casually, his horns resting against the wall behind him. His hair was dark black, but stylishly groomed. He was relaxed, but intimidating all the same. He stared at me. His face was unreadable, but his eyes were too intimidating. Every time I tried to catch a glimpse, I couldn't help but look away.

The one beneath me wasn't any better. He was quiet, but the kind of quiet that made me feel like I was being stalked by a panther. His hands were gentle on my head, but I felt trapped in between the legs that caged me in. I couldn't stop thinking about how at any moment he could decide that he wanted to snap my neck.

I could feel his presence not just physically, but mentally. He was powerful in his own right and it terrified me.

I wanted to think I was the type of girl that wouldn't let myself stay in a situation like this. However, I was helpless. It weighed me down and made me feel like this was it. This was my life and there was nothing I could do about it. I just had to go along with their game and hope they don't hurt me.

I unconsciously flinched when one of the Leftens sitting beside me adjusted his leg to where it outstretched. I sharply looked over and examined him.

His hair wasn't black, but a mixture between black and brown. It was pretty when the light caught onto the highlights, but the spiky horns sprouting from his head made me cringe. Every time I looked at them, I imagined my body being impaled through my chest on them.

His ears were relaxed and his eyes were closed. His hands rested in his lap with one leg outstretched and one leg bent at the knee. He looked like the type of person that didn't give a single fuck.

I envied him. I was too tense and afraid to have that kind of attitude.

I roved my eyes over to the Leften next to him. The one that was definitely the crazy one in this group. He was still staring at me with a stupid grin on his face.

I turned my attention away from him and onto the last Leften. This one was the smallest of the bunch and reminded me of the Leften that brought me here. He was like a human male just a little bit bigger than average.

His stare met mine and he gave me a gentle smile. It seemed genuine based on the soft look in his eyes. I immediately had a thought that he was probably my safest bet if I wanted security here.

His hair was jet black and his horns were smaller than the others. He was still beautiful with his smooth skin and toned body.

I stopped that thought right there and turned my attention back towards the Leften holding me. I had the urge to try and crawl away, but didn't dare act on it. I had a feeling he wouldn't take that too well so I stayed still. A little too still.

It was quiet for some time before I finally had to force myself to relax. My body felt like it was coming down from running a marathon. I felt drained.