Author's Note

Copyright © 2021 T.N. Jewell

First, I would like to thank everybody that decides to give this story a chance. This is the first book I've ever attempted to write. There may be some grammatical mistakes, so please bear with me. I will review every chapter before I post it for any errors in the writing or grammar. However, please understand that I may miss some mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments.

    I plan on making this book about 70,000 words. With that being said, this is a slow burn dark romance. There will be no insta-love between the characters. There will probably be multiple books in the series. I do not have a definite plan for the series written out. The only part I have planned out is the beginning of this book. The rest will be planned out as I create it in my head.

    I will most likely change the name of some of the characters in the future. I honestly just looked up some alien names and went with it. I came up with the name Leften from my boyfriend saying the word left while I was thinking of the name of the species. It's not a name I really like so I will probably change it. Any suggestions would be great. I will also probably change the description in the future.

    This book was created from my imagination. Therefore, please do not steal my ideas. While I understand some people may have some aspects similar to other books, you may not steal my characters or scenes. This book was inspired by some that I have read in the past, but I do not intend to copy anybody's book.

    For now, I will probably update once or twice a week. I don't have a set length for each chapter yet, but I will try to keep each chapter at about 1,500-2,500 words.

    I will probably post mature chapters in another book marked as mature.

    I think I covered everything so I hope you guys enjoy reading!

*Disclaimer*: This book is intended for mature audiences (18+). There are dark themes that may be triggering for some viewers including rape, abuse, force, etc. This is a DARK romance. There will be multiple men with one woman. If this disturbs you, then don't read it.