Chapter 11

He didn't hesitate to reach out and snatch my ankles. I screamed while he dragged me to him.
He still spoke calmly. "I'll gag you if you don't stay quiet."
I didn't know how he could be so calm. It unsettled me because I was hyperventilating. I didn't doubt that he would do what he said so I tried to just calm down, but I couldn't. Each twitch he made made me more anxious and terrified.
A band snapped around both my ankles and he grabbed both of my wrists- which were still bound- and yanked me to a standing position. If it wasn't for him holding me I would've lost my balance.
I gasped when he picked me up like I was nothing and swung me around to the middle of the room. He settled me again with an arm around my middle and lifted my wrists towards the ceiling. I was barely able to stand on my toes when he finally let go.
I was about to sigh in relief before I realized my hands were still up there. I couldn't bring my wrists down and the pressure on my arms hurt. Some type of force field or some weird juju technology was keeping my wrists stationary.
His arm left my middle and I was left basically hanging there. I watched warily as he grabbed the sack and dumped the contents onto the bed. My eyes widened in horror when I saw everything.
"Please, I'm sorry! I'll listen, I swear. Please just let me down," I begged. If I had to beg him to get out of this I would.
He ignored me and grabbed the first item on his torture list. I flinched when he turned towards me and couldn't stop the involuntary whimper that came with it.
He came face to face with me and made sure I saw what he was holding because he put it directly in front of my eyes. It didn't look so bad up close but I didn't know anything about it to know what it was actually used for. It looked threatening enough that I didn't want anything to do with it.
It was metallic in color and had a teardrop shape to it with a flaring base. In his hand, it looked puny. To me, it looked fucking huge.
I took my eyes off the thing and looked at him warily when he started to speak again.
"This is not part of your punishment." He waved the thing as he said it as if to emphasize the teardrop. "You will be required to take more than one mate at a time. This will help you in the future." He started to circle around behind me as he continued to speak. "This was invented by humans. You're not ready for the devices my kind made for this purpose."
He stopped speaking and just stood behind me without moving. The silence was deafening and I could hear my own rapid breathing. It seemed like he wasn't going to explain any further so I gathered up the courage to ask because I just had to know.
"What purpose is that?" I squeaked out.
"To stretch your anus. It wouldn't be an ideal situation if your mates tore it to shreds. We don't want you harmed," he responded. He said it so matter of factly it took a second for me to process what he just said.
When I did realize what he meant, I couldn't stop the tears that gathered in my eyes. No. Just no. They couldn't.
He didn't say anything more and neither did I. I was horrified. I was already clenching to keep him out. He was not going to put that thing in my fucking ass.
I shuddered when he brought his hand to my back. I tried to tip toe away from him but I couldn't go far.
He fiddled with the gown I was forced to wear. That's when I became conscious of the fact that I wore nothing underneath it.
The tears grew in numbers when he fisted the gown. A sob was already growing, but I held it in. He would probably get satisfaction from me crying.
I knew what was about to happen. He told me so. I just had to get through it. I could lick my wounds later when I was alone. This would not kill me.
I flinched when I heard the rip along my back. The gown fell at my feet and the cold air was instant. I tried to hunch in on myself in a desperate attempt to cover myself, but it did nothing.
That's when the sob broke free. He continued as if this was an everyday occurrence for him. Maybe it was. "You'll wear this for a full cycle and if you push it out, your punishment will be worse."
His hand returned to my back. The warmth from it was intense, but I tried my best to shut him out.
He trailed his hand down. Over my butt and past my thighs. He didn't stop until he reached my ankles.
Just ignore him. He's not there. Just ignore it.
He grabbed the band around my ankles and pulled. I cried out when the pressure on my arms increased tenfold. He brought my ankles next to my hands and lifted them higher. My butt was now at his eye level. He adjusted my wrists to the same height as my ankles.
I couldn't stop crying. I was terrified. I had never even touched a man and now this alien was about to stick something up my ass, which he had no right to do. The strain on my wrists and ankles were horrible and I was trussed up like a pig 8 feet off the ground.
He stepped around to the front of me. I could feel his gaze lingering on my body. I couldn't hold my neck up for long so I let it drop.
My eyes focused on the window and I put my entire focus on the planet and stars outside. It worked for a second until I felt him lightly touch my right inner thigh.
I ignored the fact that my vagina and ass were on full display right now. I didn't want to know what he was doing. I just wanted to fade away.
He trailed his finger down to a hair's width from my ass. I tried to lurch away from him when his fingers skimmed my hole. I only succeeded in straining my limbs even more.
In a desperate attempt to avoid this I looked at him and begged again. "Please. Don't do this. I'll obey. I'll listen. I'll do whatever you want. Just PLEASE," I ended with a yell. I was too worked up to control my voice.
He stared at me for a few seconds before answering. "Talas, you should be more worried about what I'm going to do to you after. This is the least of your worries." His voice had a tone that would've convinced me he was pitying me if It wasn't for the blank look on his face.
He turned away from me and reached for another object on the bed. He snatched it before I could see what it was. Then, he turned back towards me.
He didn't smile or gloat. His face was clear of any emotions. I started crying when he brought his fingers back up to my butt.
I heard what sounded like liquid dripping onto stone while he poured something on the plug that I couldn't see. I was already clenching when he rubbed a slimy finger in a circle around my hole. He circled twice before he stopped and replaced his finger with the tip of the teardrop thing.
It was cold and slimy. I jerked in my restraints, hoping maybe I'll slip out and make a run for it but luck was not on my side.
He pushed the plug in, but didn't get far. He kept pushing, then pulling it away. For a second I thought he wouldn't get it in. That was shattered when he spoke again.
"You can try to keep it out all you want, but it's your choice if you want this to be painful. It doesn't have to be if you just relax."
He was still so matter of fact about it and that made it even worse. To him, this was just another chore of the day, while I had to suffer with his thing. I knew it was going to hurt. There was no way it wouldn't. It was bigger than anything that's come out of there before.
He was right though. I knew it would hurt if he had to bulldoze his way through. It felt like forever before I was finally able to relax the muscles the best that I could. It was hard, but I didn't want to have to feel even more pain. If I listen, maybe it'll be over quickly.
Once he felt little resistance he pushed. My sphincter stretched and it was unbearable. I couldn't stop myself from clenching when it got too much to handle.
He kept pushing. It kept stretching and stretching and I couldn't help the groan that escaped me.
When I thought it would never end, it finally popped in. It ached so much that it burned. The tears just kept coming.
He patted my right butt cheek and said something that I couldn't hear. The blood was rushing in my ears and I was fucking miserable. I wanted it out.
I tried to push but stopped when I felt the stretch. I clenched around the stem and tried again, but stopped. I couldn't stop focusing on it even when he grabbed my ankles and slowly dropped them to the floor. I was still suspended a couple feet off the ground when he finally adjusted my wrists to where my feet barely touched.
I barely heard him when he said, "I know you're going to eventually push it out. So we're going to make sure that doesn't happen."
I looked at him sharply when I registered what he said. I didn't think I could get this thing out. It hurt too much to push. I was about to tell him so, but then I saw what he had in his hand. I didn't understand what I was seeing and when did he even grab it?
He held a tube in his hand. It was phallic in shape and about 4 inches long. It was wide but just a smidge smaller than the width of my wrist.
I was frozen still as he took a step closer, closing the distance between us. He quickly grabbed my jaw and pinched in between my teeth. I whined when he tightened his fingers painfully until I opened my mouth to get the pressure off my teeth.
He was quick to shove that thing in my mouth and I gagged when it reached the back of my throat. A band formed around my head, securing it in my mouth.
I screamed in frustration and tried to kick out at him but he just stepped away from me and the gag made it hard to actually scream. I continued to cry. I just couldn't stop it. This was humiliating and just wrong.
The gag sat heavy in my mouth and just barely tickled the back of my throat. The strain from the width of the gag made my jaw ache and the band around my head was tight enough that it stretched the outer edges of my lips.
I grimaced when I tried to readjust it with my tongue, but it was too tight to do anything. It didn't help that I could constantly feel the plug.
The Leften circled around me until he was directly behind me. His foot lodged between my knees causing my legs to spread. The band around my ankles tightened and it felt like my ankles would break. I tried to close my legs but his foot was like a rock.
I could feel his breaths and the top of my head and my eyes closed when I felt him lower his mouth to the shell of my ear.
Something was pushed on the base of my spine, right above my tailbone. A glowing bland circled my waist while another one wrapped around my pelvis to the front of my waist. The plug was pushed in, with no slack. I grunted when the pressure built.
His lips tickled my ear. I tried to shut him out when he whispered, "Now your punishment starts. Let this be a lesson for the next time you decide to strike out at your masters. You now belong to the Latiquens."