🌻Worried🌞

Gulf grab his wallet on the night stand and headed out the door crossing the living the room he take a glimpse on the big minimalist clock hanging on the wall.

3am

He flinch when the sudden pain on his head kick in.

Shit! Gulf cursed under his  breath. He was the only one on their condo since Mew is on his parents house.
Gulf slowly massaged his head to ease the pain that slowly building up. This past few weeks he have always feel this sudden jolt of the pain on his head but he just keep on ignoring it.

He went out of the door  and headed to the elevator while his head was still in pain. He will buy some aspirin for his headache downstairs.

He was already inside the elevator when his head suddenly throb in great pain. Gulf hold his  head and lean on the wall while still holding his head. It pains is unbearable that he whilst in so much pain.

He grip tightly on his head and panting heavely when suddenly everything went black.

....

''WE will just wait for his test result..just let him rest.He will wake up soon''
The Doctor said after Gulf being transported to his private room.

Mew thank the doctor and walked up to Gulf's hospital bed.

He was on a panic when he receive a call from the receptionist of their condo that Gulf was taking on the hospital after they found him lying inside the elevator.

They contact Mew since he is the one that registered on Gulf's emergency contact.

Mew caressed Gulf's forehead and planted a soft kiss. GUlf is about to wake up so Mew hold his hand.

He slowly open his eyes and he saw Mew's worried face staring at him.

''Tua eng,what happened?''
Mew asked while Gulf was staring at him thinking what really happened.

''Where am I?''
Gulf asked slowly.

''You don't remember what happened?''
Mew asked worried.

Gulf keep silent when he remember anything.

''I felt my head like its gonna explode so I went down to the pharmacy to get some aspirin but when I was inside the elevator I passed out in so much pain.''
Gulf told him.

''I was so worried about you. We are still waiting for your test result..are you okay? You want to eat?''
Mew asked gripping his hands. Gulf gave him a gentle squeeze and smile.

''No..I'm okay. Let's just go home after we get the result.''
Gulf answer.

''I was so worried after I receive a call from our building that you they take you to the hospital. Since when did you feel this headache? Why you didn't tell me?''
Mew said the worry on his face is still visible.

''Come here.''
Gulf said motioned him to sit by his side. Mew stood up on his seat and sit on Gulf's side.

Gulf hug Mew and buried his face on the crook of his neck. After sometime Mew pull out and stare at his eyes then he slowly get down on Gulf's face and kiss his lips.

Gulf slowly wrapped his arm on Mews neck and slowly close his eyes to respond on his husbands kiss.

They pull out after Mew was still staring at Gulf.

''What's wrong?''
Gulf ask.

''Nothing. I just realized how scared I am when I found out that something happened to you. I always overthink when it comes to you Tua eng..can you please tell me if you feel something? I'm worried.''
Mew said planted a kiss on Gulf's hand.

''Yes,I'm sorry.''
Gulf answer when the door open and the Doctor and the nurse went inside.

''Hi..good thing your awake Gulf. I have the test ready.''
The Dr told them smiling.

''Yes Doc. Can we know what's wrong with my wife?''
Mew ask ignoring the shock reaction from the Dr and the nurse. Then eventually they both giggle while Gulf's grip tightened on Mew's hand.

''Yes. Anyway all his result is okay except of he has a migraine but its curable. I can gave him a  medicine to treat his migraine without any operation.''
The Doctor explained to them.

''Are you sure Doc that its not malignant?''
Mew ask the worry on his voice.

The Doctor smiled and assured them.

''No,its not. We can cure it through medication. Just make sure that he will get a proper rest and sleep.And you need to eat healthy foods.''
The Doctor answer.

Gulf just listening while Mew talk to the his Dr.

The Doctor left them after he explain everything.

''Let's go home Auan.''
Gulf said after the Doctor and the nurse left them.

Gulf was clinging on Mew.

''Are you sure you wanna go home now? Are you okay now? The Doctor said you can discharged tomorrow.''
Mew said.

''No. I wanna go home. I'm not comfortable being in a hospital.''
Gulf said clinging on Mew's arms.

''Okay then..I'll head out to pay the bills and sign the papers for your discharged. Get change so we can go when I came back.''
Mew said giving Gulf a pecked on the lips.

''ILY.''
Mew said smiling.

''ILY and Thank you.''
Gulf  answer.

''Thank you for?''
Mew  asked smiling.

''Thank you for being here.

''Anything for my wife''
Mew answered and kiss him.

''Okay enough..you always love to flirt.''
Gulf answer giggling.

''I'll do more than flirting when we get home.''
Mew answer smirking before he head out of the door and disappear leaving Gulf shaking his head in disbelief.