🌻Secretly inlove🌞

Gulf put his cellphone back on his pocket and sit on the couch smiling.

"What are you smiling about?"
Mew ask him holding a glass of water.

Gulf bit his lips and giggled shyly.
"Hmm,finally I can bring Stewart home to meet my family for my birthday. So they can finally stop asking why I don't have a boyfriend."
Gulf said letting a sigh.

"Oh..that's great then. Congratulations you're not gonna spend a day being single on your birthday."
Mew answer smiling at him.

"Aww..thank you. Anyway,how about you? Are you okay if I leave you here for 5days?"
Gulf ask him.

Mew creased his brow and nodded.

"Of course I'll be fine don't worry about me I can managed."
Mew answered shaking his shoulders.

"Okay then."
Gulf shake his head and head out of the living room and went to his bedroom.

Mew and Gulf was bestfriend for 5yrs and they are also a roommate.

...

Mew was heading to the cafe to meet his friend when he saw Stewart having coffee inside the cafe with a girl clinging to him and they are getting really close like they are flirting with each other.

Stewart kiss the girl on the lips that makes Mew balled his fist. He feel bad for his bestfriend for having those people in his life.

He let out a sigh and just leave.

...

"What the heck is wrong with you! You cheated on me and you have the audacity to be mad at me? Are you nuts? Let's break up and don't you ever show your face to me again!"
Gulf shouted and hang up the phone.

"I'm really sorry Gulf but I have too.."
Mew said feeling bad for Gulf.

"No..its okay. Thank you for letting me know that I was dating a cheater for 6months."
Gulf answer before he seated on the bed.

"Now I really have to spend my birthday being single again."
Gulf blurted out in frustration.

....

"How long are you gonna stay in your parents?"
Mew asked while Gulf was busy stacking up his clothes on his luggage.

He look at Mew in desperation.

"3days.."
He answer

"Then you don't need those hill of clothes. "
Mew answered.

"Or I'll never comeback and just stay there forever. My family was already looking forward to meet Stewart and this happen...I don't have any luck here in Bangkok so lemme just go home and be a couch potato forever."
Gulf answer looking at those pile of clothes on his bed.

"The place is not the problem Gulf..the problem is you are in a wrong relationship with a wrong person. Why don't you just tell them that you really have a boyfriend but you found out that he was cheating on you so you break up with him"
Mew said crossing his arm on his chest looking at him in disbelief.

Gulf look at him with a smile on his face.

"You're going home with me. Let's act that we are boyfriend so they will stop sending me to a stupid blind dates that my Mom set up for me. I'm really tired explaining to them why I didn't have a boyfriend."
Gulf said that makes Mew scoff.

"What? No way."
Mew answer and he waltz his way to the living room and Gulf followed him.

"We will just pretend while we are in there..my family already know you and they loves you..so don't worry..and when we get back here we will be back to normal."
Gulf said following Mew in the living room.