🌞อวน 🌻

"Phi can you just drop me on the Studio?"
Gulf said while he fix his seatbelt

" ..is Mew in there?"
His Mom asked him.

"Yes Mom,I'll watch his drum practice then we can go home together after his rehearsal."
Gulf answer.

"Okay.."
His Mom answer.

30mins later  they pull out on Mews Studio.

"Bye  Mom"
Gulf kissed his Mom and bid goodbye to his manager.

He just walked inside the building since the guard already know him and some of the staff greeted him and he greet them back.

"Ohoo boyfriend duty hmm.."
The staff teases him and Gulf just happily smiled at them and went directly to the elevator.

Gulf walk to the hallway when he pass on the room where Mew was practicing his drums for his birthday concert.

Mew notice him through the glass door and he wave at him and smile when Mew stood up and excuse himself and went out of the room.

Mew approach Gulf smiling and when he reach Gulf..Mew pull his waist into a hug and kiss him on the lips. Its just a smack but Gulf went blushing.

"There is someone in here P'Mew..be mindful."
Gulf whined that makes Mew pout his lips.

"Okay okay..just wait for me in the office..I'll have 30 more minutes for my drum practice then we can grab food before we go home.."
Mew said and he just nodded.

Mew kiss him again on the cheeks and let him go and go back inside his practice room

Gulf head to Mews office and make himself comfortable on the couch but since he was sleepy he decided to take a nap while he wait for Mew to finish.

He lay on the couch and make himself busy scrolling on his phone.

....

Mew finished his practice and exited the practice room and went back to his office.

The smile form on his lips when he see his Gulf sleeping soundly on the couch with the phone on his chest.

Mew approach Gulf and kiss him on the forehead when he notice his picture on Gulf's phone. Gulf was scrolling on his IG before he fell asleep.

He slowly pull the phone on Gulf's hand being careful not to wake him up and stared at him lovingly.

Mew turned off Gulf's phone and just sit beside him staring at Gulf.

"You don't know how much happiness you brought into my life when I meet you Tua eng...you don't know how many times I think of you everyday..I'm always worried that you might get tired of me hope you won't... I love you so much Tua eng.."
Mew planted a kiss on Gulf's lips and he got a little bit startled when Gulf's arms wrapped on his neck and respond to his kiss.

Mew deepened the kiss and savour Gulf's plump lips.

They bought heaving and out of breath after the kiss..

Mew kissed on Gulf's forehead gently.

"ILY too Auan.."
Gulf said and pull Mew into a hug.

They stay on that position for a minutes before Gulf pull out and stare at Mew pouting.

Mew raise his left eyebrows while he wait for Gulf to say whatever he wants.

"Can we go home na?"
Mew smiled amused.

"Yeah sure. Are you hungry?"
Mew asked while he help Gulf stood up.

"Hm..I didn't eat anything since morning."
Gulf answer rubbing his tummy.

"You skip your meal again..how many times did I told you that don't skip your-..."

"Yes I know. I'm just super busy earlier that I didn't have time to eat."
Gulf reasoned out.

But Mew didn't answer and just walk away.

"Hey wait for me."
Gulf whined after they reach the car but Mew just went inside so Gulf get in the car too.

" Okay...I'm so sorry..I'm not gonna do it again..please."
Gulf lean on Mews shoulder and acted cute.

Mew just shake his head and look at Gulf still annoyed.

"I'm sorry na.."
Mew let out a deep sighed and started the engine.

"Okay what do you want to eat?"
Mew asked with a cold tune.

Gulf was about to answer when his phone beep. He just ignore it and focus on Mew.

"Can we make up already? I'm really sorry Auan."
Gulf  lean on Mews shoulder.

Mew was trying to suppress his smile and just continue driving.

Gulf was knew it so he just intertwined their fingers and start scrolling on his phone when he came across his Twitter.

He saw a post about Mild talking about them on his IG live..its just a clip but he knows that Mild was talking about them.

Gulf turn off his phone and put it on his bag.

"Is P'mild living Techno's life? He is so nosy."
Gulf complained.

"About his IG live?"
Mew asked afterwards.

Gulf looked at Mews direction.

"You watch it already"
Gulf asked.

"Yes and its fine."
Mew answered like it nothing.

"What?"
Gulf asked.

"I said its fine..he is just telling the truth."

"But Phi"
Gulf whined again but Mew just kiss the back of his hand.

"Stop worrying about it..just give P'mild a smack when you meet him"
Mew laugh that makes Gulf pout.

"I definitely will. He can't really make his mouth shut."
Mew just laugh and he maneuvered the car on Gulf's favourite restaurant.