🌞Mew's Birthday🔞 🌻

Gulf finish decorating the living room with balloons and confetti after he hang the Happy Birthday decorations on the wall and smile happily after he got satisfied with the looks of his decorations.

Then he slump his butt on the couch and text Mew.

"Auan,what time are you gonna go home?"
Gulf ask.

After a few minutes he received a text from Mew.

"I'm gonna be late Tua eng I need to finish recording and my drum rehearsals..don't wait up..ILY"
Gulf let out a sigh. It was okay coz he can just wait for him later.

"Okay then..ILY too."
Gulf stood up and decided to take a shower and maybe he can take a nap while he wait for Mew.

....
Mew pick up his bag and went out of the car after he wave goodbye to his manager and went straight to the elevator.

Its 10minutes before 12 and he bet Gulf was already sleeping soundly. He yawned after he push the button to his floor he felt so sleepy and exhausted but he was excited too for his concert tomorrow.

He tap the keycard and went inside locking the door on his back. He make his way to the living room after he removed his shoes when the lights in the living room flick open and there is Gulf holding a cake and with lighted candle smiling at him.

Mew smile happily and approached Gulf while he put down his bag on the couch.

Gulf check his watch and giggle.

"Happy Birthday Auan.."
Gulf greeted him.

"Make a wish and blow your candle"
Gulf said moving closer to him waiting him to blow the candle.

He close his eyes and make a wish then he blow the candle and gave Gulf  a peck on the lips.

"Thank you.." Mew said happily and he removed the cake on Gulfs hand and put it down on the table then pull Gulfs closer to him.

"What did you wish for?"
Gulf asked after he wrapped his arms on Mews neck.

"...I don't have any wish but for you to stay with me forever Tua eng..And besides I already got everything I want so I'm contented. I just want you."
Mew answer and kiss Gulf again.

Gulf happily responds to his kiss and pull him closer.

"Did you do all of this?"
Mew asked afterwards. Gulf smile shyly and nodded.

"Yeah..am I being too corny?"
Gulf ask looking at all those decorations.

Mew grip on his waist and kiss him.

"No..I love it. I love everything you do for me and I appreciate it...you are still the same since I first met you 3yrs ago. Cute and sweet. Thank you for staying with me Tua eng. I couldn't asked for more."
Mew answer scanning his face and planted soft kisses on his cheeks.

"Did you eat already? Do you want me to prepare food?"
Gulf asked.

Mew pull him closer and pressed their forehead together then Mew whispered on Gulf's ears.

"Can I have you instead?"
Gulf shiver when he feel Mew's warm breath hitting his skin.

Gulf nodded on Mews word and shiver under Mews presence.

Mew smashed their lips together and kissed him hungrily.

And Gulf just gave in and responded.

He lay Gulf on the couch without breaking their kiss while  Mews hand started roaming inside his shirt leaving a hot  sensation on every skin he touch.