🌻Fallin for you🌞

Gulf put his phone on his pocket and get inside the car. He wants to get a drink to make him sleep tonight. He was having trouble sleeping at night for this past few months.

He went to the nearest bar and make his way to the crowd when he saw a familiar figure in the dark side of the bar.

His husband with a woman. They are flirting together  while drinking.

GUlf balled his fist gritting his teeth while staring at them.

Mew was cheating at him.

He already heard all the rumor from his  friend but he did not believe them since he always prioritized Mew over his friend. He loves his husband eventhough they only get married just because their parents wants it. But throughout their relationship he learn to love Mew..but Mew doesn't.

But now he just prove them right.

Gulf went out of the bar and leave.

He went to another bar  and make himself drown in alcohol. Mew being with a girl tear him apart.

Its already 3yrs since they got married because of their parents. And a year being with him he learn to love his husband. He fell in love with Mew. But he was willing to wait that time where Mew feel the same towards him.

He get drunk that night to forget all the trouble but Mews face keep replaying on his mind. He gulp the bottle of beer straight and order again till he can't get up to go home.

....

Gulf open the door of their condo and went inside. His headache was killing him. He stay on a motel last night coz he can't drive back home.

He locked the door and was about to get on their room when he saw Mew sitting on the couch in the living room holding his coffee. Staring at him. Mad.

''Where have you been? You didn't go home last night. So where were you?''
Mew asked putting down his coffee on the center table and stood up.

''Why do you care?''
Gulf asked gripping on his car key.

''Why I care? You forgot that I'm your husband?''
Mew strike back the anger on his eyes.

Gulf smirk and look at him with a dagger look on his eyes.

''REally? Why don't you just mind your own business and just make yourself busy with your misstress?"
Gulf  said with a heavy voice.

Mew just keep silent and didn't answer.

''I know that you can't love me. But why did you cheat on me? What did I do to deserve this? You don't even think about my feelings? You should have told me if you want a divorce I can give you that.''
Gulf asked with a pained voice.

''You know that we are just in an arrange marriage..I just agree to marry you because of our parents. I don't feel anything to you.''
Mew answered with a heavy voice.

''Then let's get a divorce and finish this. I can't put up with all of this anymore.Let's break up.''
Gulf said that makes Mew stunned. 

It feels like the whole world fell on him. He felt so speechless. He want Gulf to stay but he can't voice it out.

Gulf left him and went inside their shared bedroom and slammed the door.

He grab his luggage and pack his clothes while his tears keep streaming on his cheeks. Gulf sat on the floor and cried. But he managed to finished packing his stuff and fix himself and went out the door olding his luggage.

Mew was still on the living room sitting silently.

Gulf leave the apartment with a heavy feeling he was hurting that he just want to die to not feel the pain anymore. He take a taxi to take him to his friends house.