🌞Letting Go🌻

"Let's go home,your wasted"
Gulf grab Mews arm and put it on his neck while his arm around Mews waist.

Mild call him earlier while he was at work to let him know that Mew was in the bar drinking again.

Mew was acting strange this past few weeks but everytime he ask Mew he will just change the subject and avoided the question.

Gulf bring him to the car and put on his seatbelt.

"What's wrong with him this days.."
Gulf murmured to himself while taking a glance on Mew's direction he was already sleeping.

Gulf drove back to their condo and settle Mew on bed after he change his clothes then tuck him in under  the cover.

He was dead tired from his all day schedule but here is Mew wasted.

Gulf change his clothes after he takes a shower and went to bed beside Mew.

He lay there watching the ceiling while his mind lingering to Mew.

He turn by his side facing Mew.

"You know you can tell me anything right? I'm just here always ready to lend my ears if you want to talk..you don't have to act tough always..you know that I love you so much Phi."
Gulf said caressing Mew's cheeks. Mew look so peaceful but he knows something was bothering him.

...

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
Gulf greeted Mew in the kitchen while he makes their breakfast but Mew just ignore him and did not even throw him a glance.

Gulf transfer the eggs on the plate and put it on the table infront of Mew who was reading a newspaper.

Gulf got hurt the way Mew just ignore him coz he was not used to it. He used to Mew being talkative and clingy side but now he was cold and did not even spare him a glance.

He let out a sigh and look at Mew who was still his attention is on the newspaper

"Can we talk?"
Gulf said in a serious tone still Mew did not even bother answering him and just sip on his coffee.

"What's wrong? Can you please tell me so I how to deal with you? You've been ignoring me for days..I don't even know what I did wrong to you."
Gulf said in desperation.

"I don't have anything to say to you. I'm okay. I'm gonna go to office now.."
Mew stood up leaving him without even looking at him.

Gulf followed him in their bedroom he was already losing his cool by how Mew act towards him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Care to explain why are you acting shit lately? I deserve to know! You've been treating me like a nuisance lately so tell me what I did wrong!"
Gulf shouted in frustration.

Mew turn around facing him with an angry look plastered on his face.

"Why do I need to tell you?! Why? Do you even care my feelings when you decided that you want to go abroad to pursue your career without letting me know?! Do you even care what I feel?! So stop acting like you care! You decided already, Kao told me that you will leave me and go abroad. Your friends know what your thinking and here I am your boyfriend,we live in the same roof but I'm still clueless. What the fuck Gulf!

When are you gonna tell me about it? When?!"
Mew smashed the vase in the wall in anger. His face was so red that he wants to explode all over again.

He flinch when the vase hit the wall.

Gulf walk up to him but Mew turn around and went inside their bedroom slamming the door.

After a minute he follow Mew and there he is setting on the bed with his hand covering his face.

He was crying.

"I'm sorry."
Gulf said the guilt was eating him up he was guilty for not letting him know.

Its true that he wants to go abroad coz his company wants him to take a 1 year workshop for preparation for his upcoming projects but he dont want to leave Mew.

He can't do it.

Gulf slowly sit on the edge of the bed and hug Mew but he flinch.

"Leave me alone. I don't wanna see you right now."
Mew said wiping his tears.

"I'm planning to tell you about it but I'm just scared of you being like this."
Gulf said gripping his fist.

"I don't need any explanation from you,I already know about it from your friends so don't bother just leave me alone and do whatever you want. Leave."
Mew told him gritting his teeth.

Gulf felt pain in every words Mew throwing at him but he just stare at Mew not wanting to leave.

Gulf stood up and headed out the door but he stop on his track and turn aaround facing Mew who was back on sitting on the bed.

"I'm so sorry."
Gulf said before he head out the door. He went to their walk in closet and put on his hoodie and pants and his pair of sneakers.

Its already 2am.

He decided to take a walk to ease his mind and maybe he can talk to Mew after he calmed down.

Gulf grab his wallet and cellphone in the living room before he head out the door. Mew was probably sleeping by now.

He was now in Chao Phraya riverside sitting on the bench looking up the night sky full of stars. The cold breeze hitting his cheeks gives him a comfortable feeling.

Its the first time that they had this fight and he can't blame Mew.

He loves Mew. And he can't afford to lose him.

Its his fault why he didn't tell him. Gulf let out a deep sigh and stood up. He will go home now and try to talk and explain to Mew.

He was about to cross the street when he blinded by a light coming from a car heading to his direction and the next thing everything went black.

....