🌻Welcome Home Auan🌞

"Tua eng.."
Mew called Gulf in a video call that morning while he was in the filming location..He is in 15minutes break after he finish a 10 scenes in just 1 take each.

"Hi Phi..how are you?"
Gulf walk away so he can talk to Mew.

"Tua eng finally I'm going home tomorrow."
Mew announced that makes Gulf bimmed in happiness.

"Really?? Thank you so much..are you okay now Phi?"
Gulf asked smiling.

"I'm happy that you are excited to see me Tua eng.."
Mew said smiling.

"Of course..I miss you so much. I really wanna see you but my manager won't let me visit in there."
Gulf said pouting.

"Of course you can't..just wait for me at home and we'llthink what we should do next..I'm fully recovered now..just some more few days to rest at home and I can go back to work."
Mew said.

"Hmm ok Phi see you tomorrow..I can't wait. I'm gonna go now they are looking for me..I have 5 scene to film and I'm done for today.."
Gulf said while he walk back.

"Are you okay? You look tired.."
Mew asked worried.

"Earlier I was already tired but when you call and knowing that I can see you tomorrow makes me more excited to finish all my scene."
Gulf said happily.

"Hmm..then finish it so you can go home and rest..see you tomorrow Tua eng. ILY."

"Okay..see you tomorrow Auan..ILY too. Bye"
Gulf wave and hang up the phone.

He went back to filming and finish all his takes. He was happy and excited.

Then after his schedule he went home and clean their unit. He changed the bedsheet and the pillow case and the curtain.

Then he called Mild to help him for his welcome home surprise for Mew.

"Hello..P'Mild"

"Ohooo...what again Kanawut."
Mild asked him smiling.

"Hmm...can you help me setting up my Welcome home surprise for P'Mew?"
Gulf asked.

"Aww..he is going home? When?"
Mild asked.

"He will go home tomorrow..so help me set it up for him"
Gulf said while patting Hazards tummy.

"Okay okay..I'll come over later..and I'll bring all the materials you needed.

"Okay Phi..Thank you so much."
Gulf hang up the phone and take a shower.

****

Mew excitedly packed all his stuff with the help of some of the nurses in the hospital.

He was so excited to go home. He can't wait to see Chopper and his family and most of all his adorable baby Sunflower at home.

His Doctor and nurses take a photo with him before he leave..He thanked all of them for taking care of him during his stay.

His driver and his manager take him to their house first so he can visit his Mom and Dad and his sister. He really miss his Chopper.

His family got a welcome home surprise for him and he enjoy it..talking and catching up with them but his mind really wants to go home.

Home.

During his quarantine he realize  what home feels like.
He realized how much he love this person even the days won't that long since they fell apart.

Mew's phone vibrated on his pocket that takes him out of his thought.

Its his home.

The warm and comfort he was longing during his quarantine.

Mew stood up on his seat and announced his departure.

"Mom,Dad..I'm gonna leave now. Its getting late you guys need to rest too."
Mew said while he kiss his dog and put it down.

"Ok Son..visit when you got time..I know that you'll get busy again"
His Mom hugged him and his sister. He hugged his Dad and thanked them.

"ILY always guys..thank you for supporting me always. Byeee.."
Mew went into his car and drove away.

His heart was beating so fast that he was so overwhelmed that his tears fell out staining his cheeks.

Mew grip on the steering wheel tightly and wipe the tears on his cheeks.

He focus on his driving but his mind is still on that one person that waiting for him at home.

His Home.

He just realized how much he misses this person.

Mew reach their condo finally. He hurriedly out of the car and went his way to the elevator.

He was so excited to see him.
The elevator open on their floor and Mew hurriedly run to their door tapping the key card. The door open and he was greeted by the confetti flying all over the room and the

"Welcome Home Auan" written on the black and White banner plastered on the wall.

And a two seated candlelight dinner decorated with black and red linings.

And there is Gulf smiling in front of him holding the confetti that he burst when Mew entered the room.

Mew walked up to Gulf and pull him into a tight hug.

"I miss you so much Tua eng"
Mew said hugging Gulf tightly.

"Finally you're home Auan. I miss you so much"
Gulf whispered hugging him back.

"Hm.."

"Are you okay? Are you crying?"
Gulf pull out on his hug and cupped Mew's face wiping his tears.

"What's wrong?"
Gulf asked worried.

Mew shake his head and pressed their lips together.

"Nothing. I'm so happy that I finally see you"
Mew answered.

"Me too. I thought I was going crazy missing you everyday..It always makes me sad that you are not here whenever I go home..I think I'm going crazy so I stay with my Mom."
Gulf answer.

Mew pulled him on his waist and kissed him on the lips.
And Gulf automatically wrapped his arm on Mews neck and pulled him close.

Mew kissed him hungrily sucking and licking his lower lips and it did not takes time for Gulf to response to Mews kisses.

They kissed each other catching up those times being apart.

"Let's have dinner first.."
Gulf said

"Later.."
Mew kissed him again and carry him to their bedroom.

"ILY so much.."
Mew said while he stare at Gulfs face underneath him on the bed.

"ILY more.."
Mew kissed him again deeply. Gulf just let Mew do his thing .

"I don't want to be apart with you again..I swear I'm gonna go nuts if that will happen again."
Mew said between their kisses.

"Me too.."

"Can we do it?"
Mew asked pressing his nose to Gulfs tip of his nose.

"You're not yet hungry?"
Gulf asked.

Mew didn't answer and just kissed him. Gulf just happily responded and melt to his husbands kisses.