🌻Hazard's Birthday 🌞

Gulf was still on the set with Hazard's birthday surprise when the staff told him that Mew is outside waiting for him.

They had a fight last night and they did not talk about it since this morning till Gulf left the condo with Hazard to attend some of his scheduled photoshoots and magazine interview and other party surprises for Hazard.

Gulf got annoyed when he called Mew last night to pick him up coz he accidentally eat a prawns and before he knew it he is already swelling and he is having a hard time breathing and he didn't bring his meds.

He waited for Mew but he didn't showed up and he is not even answering his phone so he ended up getting a taxi to bring him to the hospital. And later on he finds out that Mew went out to have dinner with his friends and forgot about him.

Gulf turned off his phone and went home and hour later Mew showed up on their condo with a smell of an alcohol. Gulf got upset and he confronted Mew and Mew told him that he went with his long lost friends in college and he didn't mean to make him wait. Gulf got upset even more that lead them into fighting.

"Did you even have any idea what I went through while I wait for you? You can just call me if you can't pick me up but you are not even answering your damn phone!"
Gulf shouted in anger lurking all over him.

"I didn't mean it okay? I'm really sorry. What happened?"
Mew asked him but Gulf was mad that he didn't bother to answer and just went to the guest room and slammed the door.

Gulf sleep on the guest room and Mew on their room. But Gulf can't sleep till morning coz his mouth ulcer was hurting and having fight with Mew didn't help at all.

He didn't get enough sleep and when he check his clock its already 6am so he get up and packed his bag. He will just stay on his own condo for the meantime.

He is still mad and upset about Mew last night and having near him won't do any good.

He take a quick shower after he finished packing and get Hazard to his cage and leave the condo without checking Mew.

He drive his car to his condo and drop off his luggage before he left for his schedule for today.

His manager didn't dare ask him why he look like a Panda early in the morning. And he didn't care at all.

His manager keeps checking up on him in the rear view mirror while driving but he didn't care at all. He was pissed and mad.

Its his son's special day and he will not do any stupid things to ruin it. Having a fight with Mew is enough to ruin his mood for the entire day.

Gulf let out a deep sighed and turned to look outside the car till they reach their destination.

He hide his grumpy mood and put on his happy face to greet the staff while he carry Hazard on his cage.

The staff greeted Hazard a Happy Birthday on his way to his fitting room and Gulf just smile at them.

He is still upset and mad at the same time but he has work to do so he don't need any triggers for today.

Gulf put his phone on silent and just wait for his make up artist while he pet Hazard on his lap...only Hazard can calm him down and bring back his mood.

...

Their day went on and he manage to set aside his personal stuff and control his emotions..he already got a 100 missed calls and a lot of text from Mew asking where he is but he didn't answer or replied on his text.

He probably noticed already his clothes went missing and he already get the hint that he wants to stay on his condo for now..to clear the air between them.