🌻Jealous wife🌻

Mew stood up after his live ended and grab his tumbler. Its already 2:30 in the afternoon and he haven't eat anything.
He wants to finish all his schedule for today before the day ends.

He want to eat with Gulf after his work..He was wondering if he was at home already.

He is already hungry since the live started and he just drink more water to ease his hunger.

Mew pull out his phone on his suits pocket when it vibrated.

The smile on his face automatically formed when he saw the texts.

"Are you at home already Phi?"
Gulf texted him.

Mew put down his tumbler and started typing.

"Not yet Nong, but I'm gonna go home now.Do you want anything?"
Mew hit the send button.

Gulf didn't reply.

His manager approach him and whispered on his ears.

"Gulf is waiting for you in the car.Let's go."
Mew creased his brow but the excitement on his face lit up.

He stood up and followed his manager to the parking lot.

Mew opened the door and he was surprise seeing his wife on the backset with his eyes close.

Mew slowly slid beside Gulf and close the door. Gulf opened his eyes lit up and automatically hug Mew and buried his face on the crook of his neck.

"Awww...you miss me?"
Mew chuckled.

Gulf was wearing a white hoodie and he look so exhausted.
Mew hold him close and caressed his back trying to comfort him.

"Why you didn't tell me that you'll pick me up? Are you okay?"
Mew asked gently stroking Gulf's back.

Gulf pressed his face even more on Mews neck and nodded.

"Okay...sleep and rest. I'll wake you up when we reach home. Hmm..do you want anything to eat before we go home?"
Mew asked still holding Gulf.

"Can I have a Pizza for dinner?"
Gulf answered.

"Sure. I'll order."
Mew answered and Gulf look up to him and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

Mew look at Gulf and smiled caressing his cheeks then kiss him on the lips.

"What's wrong?"
Mew asked when he see a glint of sadness on Gulf's eyes.

Gulf just stared at him and shake his head.

"Nothing,I'm just happy that I'm spending time with you..just like this"
Gulf answered and grip Mews waist.

"Are you sure?"
Mew asked worried.

Gulf nodded and close his eyes and stay silent.

He can feel there is something wrong with Gulf today and he will talk to him later when they got home.

Mew just hug Gulf and let out a deep sigh.

7pm

Gulf was so silent since they got home earlier until they eat dinner.

Mew took a quick shower and he saw Gulf sitting on the bed under the cover scrolling on his phone when he got out of the shower.

He slid beside him and pulled Gulf on his chest.
Gulf just look at him and continue scrolling. Mew get the phone on Gulfs hand and turned it off.

"Let's talk. What's wrong?"
Mew asked and Gulf pull out on his hug and lay his head on the headrest.

This is not his usual talkative side so he knows there is something wrong with Gulf today.

"I'm waiting. Now tell me what's wrong?"
Mew asked again in a voice that Gulf knows that he needs to talk his mind out when he use this kind of tune.

Gulf look at Mew and let out a deep sigh.

"Someone told me that they saw you with Ken yesterday..are you guys still seeing each other?"
Gulf asked in a calm voice.

Mew let out a deep sigh and answered.

"We just bump each other on the cafe yesterday..I am with my manager that time if you don't believe me you can ask him."
Mew answered and when Gulf didn't answer he pulled Gulf and moved toward him.

Gulf's creased on his brow got deepen while he avoid Mews stare.

"Yainong,listen to me okay? I'm okay with you. I don't have any feelings or any business with that guy. I was happy being with you. I already promised you that I will not do anything that will hurt you and I really do."
Mew said sincerely..

Gulf did not move nor look at him but he did not remove Mews hand on his waist.

Mew let out a deep sigh and gently hold Gulf's chin to make him look at his eyes.

"Okay wait."
Mew turned around and open the box beside the bed and get the small matte red box inside and he get back to Gulf.

The confuse face on Gulfs face started to drew while Mew was holding the box.

"I was planning to gave you this on Valentines but I think I need this right now."
Mew opened the box and Gulf stare at Mew not able to talk.

"This ring symbolize of my never ending love for you Gulf Kanawut. And I promise that as long as I live I will always cherish and love you. I will never do anything that can hurt you. ILY so much.."
Mew get the ring and slid it on Gulfs finger and planted a soft kiss.

Mew look at Gulf that now has a tears on his eyes. Mew wipe his tears and gaves him kisses.

"I'm sorry that I doubted you..I was just jealous. I'm just scared that you might realize that you still love him and.."
Gulf got cut out with Mews kiss on his lips.

"Stop overthinking okay? I'm not going anywhere. I'm deeply inlove with you and I'm the one that's scared that you might find someone that's better than me and leave me..I don't wanna lose you Tua eng.."
Mew said with a sadness on his face.

"No..I'm okay with you..and I don't think I will fell in love with someone as long as you love me..I can't imagine living without you..and I'm just mad and jealous earlier."
Gulf said pouting..Mew put a kiss on his lips hug him tightly.

"I love you so much Tua eng..can you please tell me what's on your mind? Please don't hesitate to ask me when something is bothering you..You know that I don't want any complicated things to happen. You can always tell me what's your thoughts. I'm all ears. I love you so much and I dont want to feature myself losing you.."
Mew said while he held Gulf.

They pulled out and Gulf was staring at him.

"What's wrong?"
Mew asked.

"Can we order food?"
Gulf asked biting his lower lips.

Mew look at him and burst into laughter.

"What the heck Yainong? We just eat dinner..your hungry again?"
Mew laughed hard and Gulf pouted shyly and decided to turn his back and just sleep when Mew grab him on the waist and make him look at him.

"Okay okay...don't get mad. I'm sorry."
Mew cupped Gulfs face and look at him lovingly.

"I don't know what to do with you..you are so adorably cute.."
Mew said and he slowly closed the gap between their faces and pressed their lips together.

Gulf just closed his eyes and responded to Mews kiss.

"Lets order food later.."
Mew whispered Gulf automatically wrapped his arms on Mews shoulder while Mew deepen the kiss.

🌞🌻