🌻Adorably cute 🌞

"I'm hoomme!"
Mew called while he take off his shoes after he shoot the keys on the bowl.

He didn't hear any replied but he can smell the food hitting his nostrils and he felt his stomach grumbled.

Mew smiled while excitedly walked to the kitchen and there he saw Gulf busy preparing their dinner.

His clothes that he wore from his live event earlier is still on and he bet Gulf didn't rest when he came home and went straight to the kitchen to cook their dinner.

Gulf was like this ever since they live together. He never neglected him even for once and Gulf make sure that he has food to eat before he went to work and when he go home.

He didn't change a bit and he was still the same since day 1. And he can't resist himself but to fell in love with his Gulf everyday.

Mew smiled and he slowly walked his way to Gulf and slip his arms around his waist and planted a kiss on Gulf's cheeks that makes him jump a little.

"Oh..you're here..Take a shower first so we can eat dinner after."
Gulf said but Mew just hug him tightly and kiss him again on the cheeks.

"ILY Tua eng"
Mew whispered.

"ILY too..So how is your day?"
Gulf asked after he turned off the stove and turn around to Mew.

"Its good..same stuff. Hmm I got a meeting with CEO's earlier and we talk about another project and they agreed with it."
Mew answer smiling.

"Hmm..okay that's good. Any problem?"
Gulf asked.

"Nothing..it went my day smoothly like I always planned."
Mew answer and he pecked Gulf's lips.

"Hmm..do you remember last week when I went to your condo coz you have been sulking the whole day just because I didn't bought you a burger?"
Mew asked staring at Gulf.

"Yeah,why?"
Gulf asked raising his left eyebrows while he caress Mews hair at the back.

"Someone saw me sneaking with hoodie and a masked to your condo..and you know what? They really asked me that on air while I was live."
Mew answered making a face that makes Gulfs smile widely.

"And what did you answer?"

"I can't come up with any answers so I just tell them why I need a hoodie when I just went to my own condo..and I think they wouldn't buy it.."
Mew told him.

"Its your fault though."
Gulf answered laughing.

"No its your fault. If you just let me have my burger then it won't happen."
Gulf reasoned out.

"But Tua eng..how many times do I need to tell you that you're not allowed to have food 1 hour before your event? You can have any food you want after your event but not during your event."
Mew answer looking at Gulf intently but Gulf just trying to make a face avoiding his gaze.

Mew catch Gulf's chin and make him look at him straight in the eye and pressed his lips to Gulf lovingly.

"You know how much I love you and care for you right? I just want the best for you..and I'm not trying to restrict you from anything you want..You can't have food during your event coz it makes you uncomfortable and bloated when your on the stage..do you understand me right?"
Mew told Gulf gently while he cupped his face and kiss him.

Gulf bite his lower lips and smiled a little after he nodded.

"I'm sorry.."
Gulf mumbled under his breath.

"No its okay..you don't have to say sorry..ILY"
Mew said pulling Gulf into him. Gulf leaned in and kiss Mew gently while he grip on his hair letting a moan under his breath.

A minutes later and they spend their time devouring each other.

"You are so overprotective wherever I wore a shorts but look at your outfit earlier.."
Gulf said after they pull out from a kiss.

"But its the stylish choice...she makes me wear that."
Mew answer trying to coax his jealous wife.

"Why you didn't tell her to just change it."
Gulf argue and he pull out from Mew and walk out of the kitchen but Mew grab him before he can go.

"You stay here Tua eng. I thought we will eat dinner?"
Mew didn't let him go.

Gulf look at him annoyed but Mew kissed him in the lips ignoring him being mad.

Gulf tried to resist and pushed him but Mew pull him closer and didn't let go.

Gulf just melt on Mew's kisses and slowly wrapped his arms on Mews shoulder..Mew notice his wife being limp and smile and continue what he is doing.

"Let's do it here?"
Mew whispered on his ears while his hand is roaming around Gulf's body pressing his already hard nipples.

They both removed each other's clothes and Mew let him sit on the counter top still devouring on each other's lips.

An hour later and they spend their time pleasuring each other.

.....