🐉Chinese New Year🎆

Gulf was waiting for his manager when he recieve a text message from Mew.

''Yainong what time are you gonna go home later?''
Gulf read the message.

''I'm going home now Phi,are you at home?''
He textted back.

''I'm still on the Studio, I got my PCR test done and I'll just wait for the result tomorrow but I'm going home now..Mom wants us to come home for a dinner..I'll see you at home. ILY.''
Mew texted again and he just replied back when he remember that he needs something.
He called his Mom and asked her about the offerings.

''Don't worry Son its ready..I'll see you guys at Mews house later okay?''
Her mOm said.

''Yes Mom thank you.''
He hang up the phone and texted his manager.

Gulf was waiting for the elevator when he felt an arms being wrap on his waist and a kiss on his cheeks. When he check who it was its Mew smiling at him while he was holding a paper bags and a basket of tangerines wrap in a beautiful red laces.

''Phi..you're here..''
Gulf's face lit up when he saw his husband beside him.

''Surprise?''
Mew smiled and then the elevator open. They get inside and pushed the button to their unit.

''What's that in the paper bag Phi?''
Gulf asked looking at the brown paper bags Mew was holding.

''Ohh..we will wear this when we went to Moms house.''
Mew answered still his arm on Gulfs.

''Hmm okay..''
Gulf answered.

Gulf went straight to the living room and slump his back on the couch. Its still early so we can just get a rest for an hour. Gulf close his eyes when he felt a warm lips on him.Mew kissed him and lay on his lap.

''Let me rest for an hour Tua eng then we'll leave.''
Mew said closing his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Gulf was watching TV while Mew was sleeping on his lap playing with Mews hair.

Its already 7;30pm when they both wake up from the sounds of Mews phone ringing. Mew answer the call still laying on Gulfs lap.

''Hello..''
Mew answer still sleepy.

''Hello, Mew where are you guys? We are all waiting for you two.''
His mom on the other line.

Mew sat on the couch while Gulf leaning on his shoulder.

''Yes Mom we will be there..we just overslept.''
Mew answer and they hhang up the phone.

''Lets change our clothes Tua eng..They are waiting for us.''
Mew said and he hold Gulfs wrist and went inside their bedroom. They just wash their face and brush their thenchange their clothes to a chinese red color and went to leave.

They reach their parents house at 8pm. Mew was holding the basket of tangerines and gave it to his Mom and Gulf gave them an Ampao.Gulf's parents was also there. They started eating dinner while they talk to each other happily. Planning to go in a vacation together.

Gulf decided to take a walk after they finish eating while Mew was still busy talking and catching up with his other relatives. Gulf went to the left side of Mew's garden this is his favourite spot on Mews house to recharge his energy and relax his mind.He sit there and make himself comfortable on the bench. He watch the sky admiring those beautiful stars glimmering at the night sky.

He close his eyes and inhaled the fresh night air. It always makes him calm and relaxed. He stayed on that position when he felt someone was staring at him and when he look up he saw his husband staring at him smiling and amuse

''Recharging huh?''
Mew said while he sit beside Gulf putting his arm on Gulfs shoulder.

''Hm..''
Gulf answered and he lay his head on Mews shoulder.

They just sit there watching the night sky full of stars.

''Why did you leave them inside Phi..they must be looking for you now.''
Gulf said.

''Its okay..Mom knows where I am..I want to sit here with you..spending time with you on our favourite spot.''
Mew said and he kiss Gulf's head pulling him in so he can hug him tightly.

Gulf moved over and let himself melt on Mews hug. Its so warm and cozy it makes him more comfortable and relax.

''Did you enjoy our stroll to Yaowarat earlier?''
Mew asked

''Yeah..I miss strolling around like that spending time with you. Thank you for taking me in there. Enjoying those food and watch Dragon dance..its so fun that I want to go there again next year.''
Gulf laughed.

Mew slowly lift up Gulf's chin and planted him a gentle kiss.

''ILY..''
Mew whispered. Gulf smile and nodded burying his face on Mews neck inhaling his sweet manly scent.

''You wanna go home?'.

Mew asked after a couple of silence.

Gulf hold Mew's hand and entertwined it together. He was happy and contented.

''Yeah,its getting late and we have work tomorrow.''
Gulf answer.

''Okay lets go..''
They stood up holding hands while they walk back to the house. They can still hear their parents laughing and talking.

They went inside the house and bid their goodbyes.

''Mom,Dad we will go home now..Gulf have early work tomorrow so we need to go back.''
Mew said.

''Oh..I thought you guys will spend the night here.''
Mews Dad chimed in.

''No Dad. Maybe next time we can.''
Mew answer politely.

They kiss their parents and leave.

''Drive safely Son.''
Gulf's Dad told to Mew before they parted.

''Yes Dad. I will. Goodnight. Bye.''

''Bye Mom..Bye Dad.''
GUlf wave at them.

They pull out of the driveway and went hom when Gulf's stomach growl and Mew heard it that they both look at each other and burst into laugh.

''Okay,I know what's next.''
Mew said smiling. Gulf entertwined their finger and smile.

''I did not eat that much during dinner coz I'm not that hungry.''
GUlf said and Mew just shake his head.

''So what do what to eat?''
Mew asked him.

''Hmmm...can I have a burger and a drinks?''

''OKay we will drive thru in Mcdo.''
They just ordered food and went home. Gulf happily eat while they head back at the condo. Its already 11pm when they reach home.

They just take a shower and went to bed when Mew started coughing.

''Are you okay Phi?''
Gulf asked  while he rubbed Mews back.

''Hmm..I'm okay.''

''Okay wait for me here..I'll just get you a glass of water.''
Gulf said and then he climed out of the bed.

He gave it to Mew and they settled to bed.

''You feeling okay now?''
Gulf asked while Mew was sniffling on his neck giving him a small kisses.

''Yes wifey..thank you. You sleep now you have work tomorrow.''
Mew said and pull Gulf into a hug and kiss him on the lips.

''Goodnight. ILY''

''night,ILY''
Gulf answered and they drift off to sleep cuddling each other.

🌛🌠🌟

MewGulf ONe Shot February Collection Book2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara