🌞เหตุการณ์🌻

Mew was busy reading some papers on his table when he felt the back of his neck stiffen..he put down the paper and rub his neck gently while stretching.

Mew put down his glasses and grab the remote control on his left side and turn on his Tv.

Gulf's face appear on the screen, He was so dazzling with his black polka dots suit.

Mew leaned his back on his swivel chair while he put his hand together still staring at the screen smiling.

Gulf was on the stage greeted and having fun with his fans..with their fans.

It was supposed to be a couple works but since they are working solo now..its just Gulf.

He got a wide smile when he heard the instrumental  started playing on the background and Gulf was preparing to sing.

He focus on the screen while Gulf started singing the song..Hold me tight.

He already watch Gulf singing this song on his rehearsal but this time he looks so magical and sweet.

He fell in love again for a million time with this man.

Gulf sing the song enthusiastically and just enjoying his stage performance while the crowd cheering him.

He was so thankful that after all this years their fans still there supporting them.

But he was affected everytime they get some hates and Gulf didn't show any response but he knows deep inside that he endured all of it without blurting it out.

He knows how it feels getting those hates and he knows how to deal with it but he doesn't want Gulf too feel those.

He stared at Gulf on the screen smiling and being playful.

He was too precious to get hates and toxic comments when all he deserves is too love and being love.

Mew let out a sigh and grab his phone. He dialled P'best number and in the second ring he pick it up.

"Hello Mew.."

"Phi what time Gulf's event gonna finish?"
He asked

"In an hour Nong...why? You need anything? I can tell Nong Gulf after the event."

"I'll pick him up after the event Phi...is he have any schedule after this?"

"No..its his last event for today..okay you can pick him up later..I'll let you know."

"Okay Phi..thank you."
Mew hang up the call. He stared at the screen while Gulf was listening to the Mc.

He finished his paper works while he was listening to Gulf talking on the background when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"
Mew answer without checking who it was he just heard the door open and someone entered.

"Hi"
Mew look up when he heard the familiar voice.

It was Shen. His ex.

Shen's gazed flew to the Tv monitor and back to Mew but Mew just lean on his back and look at him.

"He is so in demand."
Shen said watching Gulf laughing with the Mc's jokes.

"May I ask what do you need?"
Mew asked afterwards.

Shen looked at him and walk up to his table.

"I just wanna asked if you want to go for a coffee."
Mew frowned and look at him.

"No. I'm busy."
Mew answer.

"Busy watching Gulf and fantasizing him."
Shen answer annoyed but Mew just look at the screen smiling and look back to him.