❤Valentines Day❤

"Nong for you"
The make up artist handed him the bouquet of Red roses he don't have any idea if how many flowers he already received from their fans and some friends.

Gulf excitedly open the red card being attached on the bouquet but his smile fades away when he read the message.

Its not from Mew.

Mew did not even replied and greet him. They didn't see each other for 2 days now coz Gulf has a lot of rehearsals to attend and Mew did not went home due to his hectic schedules too.

And they have a small fights the night before.

Gulf put the flowers away and check his phone on his pocket. A lot of his friends greeted him but his favourite person don't even replied to his text.

"Nong are you ready we will start in a minute"
The staff peck his head on the dressing room that makes Gulf sighed and stood up.

He put on his usual happy face and followed the staff.

They are filming the series and maybe he should just focus on the photoshoot after this for now its just a Valentines day afterall maybe Mew did not really have time.

They can catch up when Mew gets back home.

Gulf put aside his thoughts and tried his best to focus eventhough his thoughts is all over.

Its already 4pm when Gulf reach their condo. He was still hoping that Mew was already at home atleast. He was ready to apologize too.

They just fight over a small stuff and its a mis understandin.

Gulf excitedly open the door and called Mew bit no one was answering.

Gulf let out a deep sigh and slump back on the couch massaging his temple when he notice a post it notes on the table.

"I'm going to a 1 week trip for my rehearsals. Just want to let you know.We will when I'm back"

Gulf frowned after reading the message and let out an annoyed sigh.

"Just do whatever you want. I don't care."
Gulf murmured to himself and went to the shower to cool off.

Its 7pm when he decided to went to bed. He turned off the Tv and proceeded to the kitchen when his doorbell rang.

Gulf frown but make his way to the door and grab the knob without checking who it was.

"Hi Gulfie..get ready we will attend a party."
Mild said and he make his way inside the unit without waiting for his answer.

Gulf close the door and followed Mild in his bedroom that already rummaging inside his closet for something for him to wear.

"What are you doing?"
Gulf asked leaning on the doorframe.

"Looking something for you to wear"
Mild answer without looking at him.

"Here its perfect."
Mild was holding the white black suit and a long coat.

"Nope I'm not going I'm tired"
Gulf answer and walk to the bed but Mild quickly walk on him and put the suit on the bed.

"No..you're not honna ruin this evening so get in the shower and freshen up and get ready."
Mild shoved him in the bathroom.

"I showered already..but I'm not gonna go. I'm not in the mood."
Gulf answer.

"Just don't make it hard for me Gulf..our friends is waiting for you..Its Valentines day and we all don't have any dates so maybe we can hang out a bit."
Mild explained.

"Why you don't give me a call to ask me if I want to hang out or not? No I'm not going and that's final."
Gulf said and he went to bed and tucked himself under the cover.