🌞I still love you P2🌻

Mew landed in Suvarnabhumi airport with nothing on his mind but Gulf.

He keep calling him by the number that Mild gave him when they last talk 6months ago but he can't reach Gulf so he decided to send a message with Mild on his Line.

All those years Mild is the only source that keeps connecting him to Gulf. Mild will gave him an update about what Gulf was doing.Mild told him that Gulf qas doing great in Thailand and International on his modeling career and some series he saw it too through online. Gulf has successfully make it on his own and he was genuinely happy for him.

He choose to ignore all the info about Gulf. He knows that Gulf is still waiting for him all those years but he just take it for granted.

Mild was the one who told him that Gulf was planning to fly to US just to see how he was doing and spend time with him.

But he choose to go out with Kate his co star and let Gulf see it so he will just stop waiting for him.

Gulf saw them in a restaurant happily talking while eating and just back out. He stood up and followed Gulf enter the bathroom and sneak inside when he heard a sob coming from the cubicle where Gulf is. Gulf cried in there for 30mins straight and went out as if nothing happened.

He wants Gulf to just forget him and move on with his life without him but he dont have the guts to tell Gulf that he wants to break up.

He was blinded of fame and he doesn't want to know everyone that he is in relationships with another man. Mew tried to erase his past by trying to date and marry a woman so he can have a perfect family and he can pursue his ambition to be well known not just in Hollywood.

He make a name in Hollywood for 2yrs after 1 year of taking a class lesson and acting workshops.

He was so busy enjoying his life in the limelight that he forget his life back in Bangkok.

Gulf was trying to reach him but he ignore all of his calls and texts. He is started dating his co star and eventually got engaged.

Yesterday was supposed to be their wedding the happiest day on their life coz they will getting married but the moment he step on that church with all of the flashes of the camera and the people staring at him there is one person that flashes on his mind.

The only person he wants to see right now.

He imagine his love of his life walking on that aisle walking towards him smiling.

All of the memories of him and Gulf came flooding in while he look at the woman walking on that aisle.

This is not right.

Mew get back on his trance after he realize what he did to Gulf.

And when he realized how much he fucked up he hurriedly run out of that place.

The flashes of the camera and all the reporters that was covering his wedding went wild when he started running out of that church he ignore them calling his name. He run to his car and go home while he dialled Gulf number but it was already unavailable

Mew punch the steering wheel while he cursed under his breath. The regret he was feeling is not enough on what he did to Gulf.

He regret everything he does. He regret why he choose this path. He was able to reach his dream but he lose his special gem.

Mew was all over the news by ditching his bride on their wedding and he doesn't care anymore all he wants right now is to see Gulf.

He tried to send a message to Mild and Mild got mad and told him that he must stay away with Gulf coz he was already doing good but he insist and explain everything to Mild.

Mild gave him a warning afterwards and told him where Gulf is.

So he fly back to Bangkok.

And here he is in a bar in downtown Bangkok.
He make his way inside the bar after he called Mild that he was already in the bar so Mild left Gulf alone.

Mew spotted Gulf having conversation with his friends while he was holding his wine glass.

He was still the same Gulf that gave him butterflies whenever he stare at those charming smiles but his laugh is not like he used to..he can laugh but it doesn't reach his eyes anymore.

Mew balled his fist tightly while he look at Gulf. How can he hurt him this way. How can he do such thing to Gulf. He promised him that he wouldn't hurt him but still he did.

He can't think enough reason how he would approach him but he needs to so they can talk.

Mew was about to approach Gulf but Gulf started walking out of the bar and he doesn't have any choice but to follow him.

He was approaching Gulf went someone bump on his back that he bump into Gulf too.

He heard Gulf cursed and looked at him. He can see the pain that slowly form on Gulfs eyes when he stared at him but he did not say a word.

Gulf's eyes went misty and he can really feel Gulf holding back his tears and when he called him Gulf get back on his trance.

Gulf look at him with too much hatred and pain in his eyes.
He had this strong urged to pull Gulf into a tight hug but Gulf was staring at him painfully.

He saw Gulf balled his fist and turn around to leave but he called him.

"Nong.."
Gulf stop on his spot but didn't look at him.

"Let's talk please."
Mew added when Gulf did not show any sign that he wants to talk to him.

"We will talk about what?"
Gulf said in cold hurtful voice.

He really wants to hug Gulf but he knows that he can't do that anymore.

Gulf turned around and look at him the anger,pain and frustration written on his face.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I messed up and I cause you so much pain. I know just saying sorry will not make you feel better but I'm really sorry. I miss you so much Nong. I'm willing to wait for the time when you are ready to open your heart for me again."
Mew said sincerely but Gulf avoided his gaze trying to resist the tears that threatened to fall.

"I trusted you..coz you said I just need to trust you. I waited for you. But its seems like you already have your own life without me. All this years all I want is for you to reach your dreams and comeback to me...

And here you are successful...I'm so happy for you..."
Gulf wipe his tears that rolled up on his cheeks when Mew grab him and pull him into a hug but Gulf resist and push him.

"Don't touch me. I'm okay. You already teach me how to live without you and I got used to it. I don't need you anymore. I'm better without you as much as you get better without me. Just leave your own life and I'll do mine."
Gulf turn around and wave for a taxi.

"Nong wait!"
Mew called but Gulf already get inside the taxi.

Mew grip his hair in frustration and just watch the taxi drove away. He fucked up and he know that he will do anything to get his Gulf back.