ANONYMOUS LETTER

HI CUTIE POOTOOTIE!

Copyright ©
All Rights Reserved.
------
Rosalyn

"I'll be right back! I forgot my wallet!" I said to my friends, and ran back to class.

Jeez, how can I be so forgetful! I chuckled to myself. It was lunch and I left my wallet in class. I ran back to get it. It was empty as expected, after all, who wants to be stuck in a queue?

I walked to my seat, and got my wallet. I was about to leave when a note with my name neatly written on it caught my attention. I picked it up, and was about to open it when my friend, Jasmine, called out to me.

"Rosalyn? Quick! The queue is growing!"

"Coming!" I chucked the letter into my bag, and left the classroom. My head pounding with million and one thoughts as I made my way into the cafeteria. It couldn't be a threat letter of some sort, am I right? After all, why would a threat be so neatly written?

"What's on your mind?" Asked Mandy, nudging me playfully. I shrugged, indicating 'nothing'.

But obviously, it was a lie. I had so much questions that needs to be answered but I doubt my friends will have the answers.
~
After eating, I had time to spare. Remembering I had yet to finish my homework, I've decided to walk back to class.

I opened my bag and the letter fell out. I smacked my head with my palm, I has totally forgot about it!

I opened it and started reading, realizing it is a love letter. My cheeks flushed red, who's this mysterious admirer?
~
" Dear Rosalyn,
It'll be a lie to myself I didn't tell you 'I love you'. I wake up every morning to find myself smiling at the thought of you. I really want to know who you love, but some stuff aren't meant to be too straight-forward. I'll write to you everyday, because it's my only way to tell you how beautiful you are.
P.S: Are shy guys your thing?

I love you,
Anonymous. "
------
I hope you enjoy this first chapter! I'm going to put a lot of effort into writing this book because it's a thing I wish it'll become reality.

Vote and subscribe! :)