𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠

Start from the beginning

"Okay, thanks for the unnecessary driving. Goodbye." I got out and closed the door. When I walk to the entrance. "But that really wasn't a nice farewell." Ares followed me. Oh my god, could he leave me alone now?

"What do you expect from me? A kiss or something." "Would be an idea." "You're disgusting." He grinned. "Now go." "A." Max ran up to me and hugged me by my waist.

I put my hands on his back and stroked it up and down. I turned my head from Max to Ares and mouthed the words, "Go away." But Max pulled away from me and looked at him.

"You're the one basketball player, aren't you?" "Yes." they made a handshake. I'm done.

"What are you doing here? Will you pick me up with my sister?" "To be honest, Ares has to go now. We're going to the subway." I took Max's hand. "Is it your car?" he tore himself free. You can really catch Max's attention with anything.

"Yes. Do you want to come along?" He didn't really ask that just now. He's doing it on purpose. He knows that when Max forces me, I can't say no.

That's exactly what happened. Max started persuading me, he wanted to take the car instead of the subway because it was much faster.

Yes, it is. But still better than sitting in the car with that idiot again. "I don't think it's a good idea, Max." "Why? He offered it to us, and we'll be there faster." I hate that Max is slowly getting into an old age where he understands more and more. I rolled my eyes. "Okay."

He jumped out easily and ran to the car. Ares and I are walking behind.

"Stop pretending it wasn't planned." Ares's grin disappeared. I walked to the back door, opened it, and let Max get in.

I closed the door and sat back down at the seat I was on a few minutes ago. Ares starts the car and drives off. "Wow that's cool right A?" Max asked me. "Just because you have a cool car doesn't mean you're cool." I leaned against the door and looked out the window.

"You have no idea about cars." "And you about people." I hissed at him. Now I let my mood out to Max, thank you universe.

"So, Ares, why are you driving my sister?" I looked back and then at Ares. "Yes Ares, I would like to know that too?" I drew my gaze from the window to him. "Maybe he likes you." My eyes widen. Ares like me? Please.

"Max, don't think of such stupid stuff." "So Ares why?" "I want to be nice." the same lie as before.

Ares is not nice. Well, maybe he is but not to me. I wonder what he's doing all this for. What does he need me for? Or why is he trying so hard? I don't think it's because of the homework. He would be too proud to ask me about them.

Maybe he just wants to sneak up on me, so I don't do so well in school, and then he wins? It must be a scam. He thinks when I'm a girl I think the same as everyone else, and I fall for him.

He makes me weaker and then wins in the class. Of course, I can't allow that. Ares will never get me down. He has to think of something better than just driving me home.

"I heard you're going to the cinema tonight." Ares changed the topic. I leaned back and just looked at the street. "Yes! We watch the movie Thor, do you know him?" "Yeah, but I liked Iron Man more." He turned left into the street.

"I like him too. Mostly his suit." "Yeah, he is really cool."

The two continued talking, I was just praying inside, that we would get out of here as soon as possible. The car stopped. God thank you.

"Come on Max." I unbuckled myself. "Have fun at the movie, bro." they made a fist bump together. "Come with us. He can do A, can he?" He looked at me as I was just unbuckled his belt. "Ares must have plans for today..." "No, I don't." my teeth are pressing together. This guy wants to screw me completely.

"Okay, come in with us. We'll get ready, then we can go together." I glared at Max, who just looked at me confused.

"Okay." Ares turned off the car and the three of us walk into the house together. Luckily, mom and Theo aren't there. "Max, go change." he nodded and ran upstairs to his room.

I looked after him and waited until I couldn't see him anymore. "That's the last time you interfere, my brother, if you want something, then say it. Don't pretend to be nice." I warned Ares as I looked at him.

He looked me straight in the eyes as he then scanned me from top to bottom and licked his lips. "Out." I pointed to the door. "Your brother doesn't want me to go." "I don't care. You're up to something, I won't let you take advantage of me, much less that you use my brother for it."

"What if I really want to be nice." "I don't believe you." "And why not? You barely know me. The only thing you know is that I'm just smart as you." He came closer to me, so I could reach the stool that was behind me.

An ironic smile came from me. "Please, you as me? No one is smarter than me." "You have a lot of self-conviction." then Ares did what I never thought he would do. He pushes my hair behind my ear. He touches me.

My body gets stiff, I tense up, and I can't breathe. Out of reflex, I grab his hand and put it down. "Cut the shit. I'm not one of your bitches." I let go of his hand and gently push Ares away from me, so I could finally go to my room to change and get this day over me, forever.