𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠

Start from the beginning

I got up to walk after him, but my arm was held by Ares. "Don't touch me." "Let him." I wanted to pull myself out.

I don't think anyone should be alone. Quinn doesn't know anything about the death of Zeth and Mason's father. But they don't know that I know, either. I didn't tell her anything, I think it's too private to just tell it like that. You see Mason is still having a hard time getting used to it.

"He likes being alone, Aurora, it's alright." I looked at Zeth who gave me a little nod. Unfortunately, he knows him better, I want to Mason because I know exactly how it feels to have only one parent.

I always wanted someone to be there for me, so I want to be there for them. I pulled out of Ares's hands and sat back down.

I skewered my salad and ate it. "Why is he reacting like that?"

We all looked at Quinn, but she was only looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders. I hope she doesn't realize I'm lying. I want to tell her, but I would be an asshole to do it.

---

I walked out of school with headphones in my ears, saying goodbye to Quinn and Dylan. I have to walk to Max's school now, then home and to the cinema and after all to the party

Luckily, the school is only a few steps away from mine. I can take the train home from there. I know Max won't be able to walk mich like me.

I was looking at my phone as I was still texting my mother, I heard a loud honk. I looked up when I noticed a car next to me.

Once again, it was the car, like from the night I walked out of Ares's apartment. "Get in." not that whole thing again. I popped off my headphones and stopped.

"I don't need it." "That wasn't a question, it was an order." I raised my eyebrow. "I'm definitely not going to take orders from you." "Of course, you don't." he rolled his eyes.

"Then how about that. I'll drive you to school, and you'll be fine." "Why would you want that?" he is so weird. A few weeks ago he kicked me out of the apartment and said how crazy I was for bursting in and now? He's up to something, otherwise, he wouldn't be like this.

"Nothing. I'm just nice." "You're not nice to me." Does he want me to do his homework like Zeth? Or a project? Test? Has he noticed that I am now much smarter than he is and therefore wants my help?

"Then forget it. We calling it gesture." "I don't want your gesture. Now go." "You're really stubborn." "I know... What are you doing?" I saw Ares get out of the car.

I took a step back as he came toward me. "You don't want to get in, okay, then I'll pull you in." "People will think you're kidnapping me."

"People are, so cowardly they don't do anything anyway." it's sad but true. "I'll scream." I wait for him again as I took another step backward.

"Shout out of your throat until you don't have a voice." I panicked. Then, before Ares touched me, I gave up. "Okay stop. I'm coming." "I do not believe you. You will agree with me, and then you run away." Does he really think I would run? Not even for something like that.

"I won't run because I hate running more than anything." He raised his eyebrow. "That's why you're with Mr. Klavis in sports that mainly just running." as he approached, I took a step back.

"I was voted in, it wasn't my decision." He finally stopped. "Let's go, then." he step aside so I could finally get past him to the car. I gave him an evil look and made my way to get into his car for the second time.

Ares got in too, grinning to himself. "What are you waiting for. Drive." He starts the car and finally drove off. I looked out the window and kept telling him where to go so we could get to Max's school.