𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠

To some of you, my story will NOT be like After

To some of you, my story will NOT be like After. The plot, my thoughts, and my plans are completely different.
Unpopular opinion I don't even like a
After.😶

AURORA Monday, 31th October

Quinn and I just picked up the tray with our food and walked into the cafeteria to find a seat. "What do you mean?" "He's so weird. So different."

"Good weird or bad weird?" I don't know if I can answer her question that easily. It's so weird and confusing. "Hey, Aurora." I looked around and found Zeth calling us to himself.

"I would say bad." I shrugged. "But he looks the same as ever."

We got to the table when all the boys were staring at us. Mason smiled at me, and Ares grinned. I rolled my eyes and was about to sit down when Ares said, "You can sit next to me smartass."

I looked at Quinn, who raised her eyebrow at the statement. She looked just like me when I first heard Ares say some shit like this a week ago.

"Not even if I'm dying." I made it distasteful as I could, which I meant. I don't know what got into him. Is he on drugs? Didn't he get enough sleep? Anyway, something's weird with this boy.

"So, what are we doing today?" Quinn asked to break the silence. "Mason and I have to go to a dinner with our mom." I've noticed that Mason and Zeth are very busy. But I never hear anything other than "We're going out." or "We have dinner with our mom today." don't they do anything else?

"Must go to the cinema with Max. Thanks to you, he likes Marvel so much that I can now go to a Thor movie." Quinn laughed at me. "And what is with the party?" she adds.

Party? Of course, it's Halloween today, but I didn't hear anything from a school party. "Where and when does it take place?" "Here in the school, the director has a son which stole the keys."

"My mom going to kill me if I go to this party," I said, and drink my water. "She doesn't need to know. So I will pick you up." "I have to babysit Max."

"Dylan can. He loves Max." "Yeah, but First I need to go to the Cinema with him, then I can go." "I can go with you," she suggested.

"Max just said the two of us and if you would ask, I should say that he doesn't feel like taking you with us. Sorry, Quinn." I shrugged. "I'll destroy that mean little rat next time I see him."

She bulged her fists, Mason just laughed and mentioned. "Even little kids don't like you." She rolled her eyes. "Haha very funny Mason, just eating with his mom is not that fun either." his smile vanished in a flash. He was no longer the one I often saw, but one often heard about. The cold, arrogant Mason.

I know Quinn was just joking, but Mason apparently took her tone as seriously. "That was just a joke." She explained. "Yes, I get it." he got up and left. Zeth watched him go, as did all of us.