𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑟𝑒𝑠

AURORA Tuesday, 4th October ~ I lost a friend by FINNEAS

AURORA
Tuesday, 4th October
~ I lost a friend by FINNEAS

I walked down the stairs to the art room where I have my last class. I've distanced myself from Kirian the past few days. I didn't even look at all the messages he texted me. I acted like I never got them.

But I ignored the message of the others too. Zeth nor Mason. I don't want to be involved in this shit between the four. I'd rather just go to school and come back home. It's just unnecessary stress for me.

Quinn isn't with me because when she has art, I have sports, which means when I have art, she has sports, so she's not by my side. Dylan is still somewhere with Zack, to understand, I'm all alone in the hallway with headphones in my ears.

I walk into the room and immediately looked for a seat at one of the two large tables that were designed with many seats. I put my bag next to me when I took a seat next to the window.

Many of the students were already there and sat like me. But the difference was they had someone to talk to, while I sat alone. I got out my book, which I simply put in my backpack to read it later.

Whenever I put books in my backpack, I never take them out, but it seems like it was worth grabbing a book and taking it with me. Right now it's Ignite me. I started the book series a few days ago and wow.

Aaron Warner wow. Some people should really take an example from him. Except for the murder. But Adam? Fuck him, I felt a small soft touch even though I had only been in my book for a few minutes. I pulled out the headphones and looked to my left.

There stood Zeth and Mason. "Can we sit down?" I looked at them for a moment as Mason then said. "We'll just sit down, no matter what you say." he pointed his finger at me and sat down across from me. He also ordered Zeth to sit, which resulted in him now sitting next to me.

I was quiet but didn't turn the music on because I don't find it friendly when you sit with friends or people, and you listen to music.

"If you don't like it, we can change our sits." I shook my head. "Oh, man bird. Stop ignoring us. Speak up." I closed my book and looked at Mason. He's really serious about the stupid nickname.

"I'm not ignoring you." I do, but I hope they don't notice. They might not have seen that I saw their messages but didn't reply on purpose. I pressed my lips together.

"But you did. Stop being a kid and tell me what the problem is." I don't know how to talk to them. When I found out that they went through what I did, it was different.

I want to know how they felt. If they were as close to their father as I was. I've never met anyone who's been through the same loss as me. I want to know a lot, but can't ask anything.

"Everything's fine." "Softy, can you say something?" looked at Mason Zeth expecting. "If she doesn't want to, let her." Mason rolled his eyes. "You guys are stupid." he shook his head and now looked at Ms. Shine, our art teacher, who was just standing in front of the class.